Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,791    Downloads: 1,868,125   Msgs Posted: 134,621   Thread Views: 32,061,200   Online Now: 107
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-17-2020, 07:49 PM

Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,981 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Yay another smallish player.
My recollection was that he was tough to play against, physical and opportunistic in the goal department. He seemed just as likely to put a puck on net or draw a penalty. For a 15th round pick, who cares?
Old 09-17-2020, 08:04 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
My recollection was that he was tough to play against, physical and opportunistic in the goal department. He seemed just as likely to put a puck on net or draw a penalty. For a 15th round pick, who cares?

Can?t complain about the price

But since it was so cheap I really wonder if there is doubt as to whether he reports or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2020, 08:53 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Can?t complain about the price

But since it was so cheap I really wonder if there is doubt as to whether he reports or not

I don’t think the concern is a reporting thing I think it’s more of a questioning if they’re going to play and the amount of OAs available
Old 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Junior Hockey Research Analyst

Thanked 3,736 Times in 1,900 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Brady Hinz was originally selected in the 3rd round (52nd overall) by Sarnia Sting in the 2016 draft. He was then traded as a 17 year old, as part of the deal (plus a 2nd and 3rd) that saw Jonathon Ang go to Sarnia in their go for it year.

Jan 8, 2018 “By acquiring Brady, we add a player to our team who has already been productive at the OHL level,” commented Oke. “He competes in battles, skates well, and has good puck skills.” Pretty much what NiceDawg said!

Hinz has tallied 54 goals and 74 assists for 129 points with Sarnia and the Petes. Let’s see how many points he can add to his OHL career as an IceDog.

Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Junior Hockey Research Analyst

Thanked 3,736 Times in 1,900 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
No I don’t think he will unless unless they move Beraldo and give Leonard more ice then I thought they might
What if...?

IceDogs have added OAs G - D.Murphy and F - B.Hinz. OHL teams will be playing 64 games in 149 days - equals a game every 2.3 days. That probably explains why Murphy was brought in. With a condensed schedule, Tynan won’t be able to play much more than every other game.

Also, with one of the IceDogs’ OAs a goalie, in a game share situation, they could keep 4 OAs for a large majority of the season before trading one. In Tynan starts, the IceDogs can dress the 3rd goalie and play Beraldo, Bruder and Hinz?
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I guess if the OA goalie is ok with that it works