Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,417    Downloads: 1,181,100   Msgs Posted: 120,947   Thread Views: 21,167,792   Online Now: 194
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 06-28-2015, 02:06 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

2015 nhl draft only 1 goalie got drafted from ohl..Mackenzie blackwood barrie...33 players drafted from ohl.....wow ushl had 37 players drafted...
Old 06-28-2015, 02:38 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

Anthony Cirelli of Oshawa generals[ never drafted in ohl] ...is taken 3rd rd of 2015 nhl draft...
Old 06-28-2015, 03:05 PM

Thanked 2,759 Times in 1,508 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
2015 nhl draft only 1 goalie got drafted from ohl..Mackenzie blackwood barrie...33 players drafted from ohl.....wow ushl had 37 players drafted...
I thought the OHL seemed under-represented. I have never compared the numbers year to year to know exactly but it felt like less.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:46 AM
1st Line

Rayan Strome sent down to Bridgeport....
Old 11-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

A wake up call for Ryan.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,527 Times in 841 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
“maddog” started this thread 17 days ago, and since that day we: woke up one morning to read that the River Lions fired their head coach, witnessed the Ice Dogs hit rock bottom twice – once on Feb 29th to Owen Sound and then again on March 4th vs Barrie, watched them rebound with two victory the second one - a stunning victory over the #1 team in the CHL, to improve their record to 3 – 3, scrutinized Jose Bautista’s ridiculous contract demands and applauded Peyton Manning on an incredible pro football career – BUT despite all the reasons to “Fire Marty” voiced by the fans on this site – 17 days later, Marty IS and WILL REMAIN the head coach of the Ice Dogs for entire 2016 season.

With only 6 league games and playoffs left of the 2016 season, perhaps it’s time to get past this – reconcile your differences with Marty and the Ice Dogs – and give this team ONE LAST CHANCE to give you something to cheer about!

And Erin Andrews won $55M USD lawsuit! Poor girl. I wish I was glamorous and popular enough to be the victim of a creepy stalker and win $55M! Guess I'd have to get a sex change operation first though!

😡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,412 Times in 861 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
And Erin Andrews won $55M USD lawsuit! Poor girl. I wish I was glamorous and popular enough to be the victim of a creepy stalker and win $55M! Guess I'd have to get a sex change operation first though!

��

From what I heard on the Fan 590 yesterday, when they talked about this, the conclusion was that at the end of the day, she will get under 10 million dollars.
Taxes and lawyer fees will eat up a big chunk of money.

Having said this, 7 or 8 million dollars that she might get maybe as the lowlife how did this act does not have any money apparently.

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 03-10-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,527 Times in 841 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
From what I heard on the Fan 590 yesterday, when they talked about this, the conclusion was that at the end of the day, she will get under 10 million dollars.

Taxes and lawyer fees will eat up a big chunk of money.

Having said this, 7 or 8 million dollars is not too shabby.

Yes I know I heard the same interview. Funny how the real life outcome doesn't make the headlines though. Not sexy enough lol

They are appealing I suspect the sentence will be reduced. The hotel and individual are splitting the verdict basically. The dude is some creep with no $$$ ... Good luck with collecting that.

Good pay for her though ...

Old 03-11-2016, 07:50 PM
Rookie

IceDoggyDog is on a distinguished road
Default WHO IS BONES?

Hi Yall I was just wondering if anyone knew who Bones is? real one and fake one as I heard there is a fake to...saw him throwing popcorn the other game from the suites...don't go often but plan to much more...GO DOGS GO eh
Old 03-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

There were actually two bones, I believe three now.

Bones is Bones, I know, but, choose not to disclose.