Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,803    Downloads: 2,166,159   Msgs Posted: 135,117   Thread Views: 35,867,116   Online Now: 119
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-19-2021, 07:03 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Practices

Just heard on CHCH news that the Bulldogs are practicing, Anyone heard if our Dogs are on the ice.
Old 03-20-2021, 11:53 AM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

That is interesting.

Do you think maybe the Ontario government is going to let the teams get vaccinated. As part of the plan for a return to play.

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. I know some people might freak out.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:06 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,272 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
That is interesting.

Do you think maybe the Ontario government is going to let the teams get vaccinated. As part of the plan for a return to play.

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. I know some people might freak out.

I cannot imagine they do that

Not exactly the kind of press they would want

Not sure why they should get a vaccine before me

Sorry time to be selfish

Lots of people getting vaccinated while I wait at the back of the line ...

I?m a white middle aged healthy work from home male .... I will be the absolutely last one in line

The OHLers can line up behind me ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2021, 03:45 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally get what you are saying. You do understand there are some teenagers in Ontario that have been vaccinated because they work in an LTC home? I saw the stats a few days ago. There were like a 1000 of them.

I also think it won't be long until grocery store workers and other front line retail will be offered a shot. Maybe in a few weeks. So its not all age based even right now. In that situation you are argue a semi-pro athlete is allowed to have it.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:57 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,272 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I totally get what you are saying. You do understand there are some teenagers in Ontario that have been vaccinated because they work in an LTC home? I saw the stats a few days ago. There were like a 1000 of them.

I also think it won't be long until grocery store workers and other front line retail will be offered a shot. Maybe in a few weeks. So its not all age based even right now. In that situation you are argue a semi-pro athlete is allowed to have it.

I understand that certain occupations get it

And if young people happen to be In those occupations I totally get that too ...

But I fail to see how OHL players occupy such a vitally important role in society that they should be placed ahead of the line of the general population. .... they are not serving the general population in needed occupations such as grocery store workers etc or working in Ltc homes ... they will be playing a game in empty arenas only to further their own personal interests ...

there is no argument that you could possibly make that could justify them receiving a vaccination before the general TAXPAYING public, who earn income to support growing families and contribute to the economy in many ways .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2021, 07:31 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, back to the subject, are the Icedogs practicing ?
Old 03-22-2021, 10:05 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,085 Times in 1,324 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Anyway, back to the subject, are the Icedogs practicing ?
Unfortunately Bulldog, I have not heard anything.
Even during a pandemic a thread can still get highjacked. LOL
Old 03-25-2021, 07:09 PM
Big League

Phoned the Ice Dogs office today. Recorded message "due to Covid the office will remain closed until further notice"
Doesn't sound like there is much going on