Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,835    Downloads: 2,631,611   Msgs Posted: 136,972   Thread Views: 40,893,128   Online Now: 98
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 06-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Grump

Thanked 3,727 Times in 2,066 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I swear that is what I thought I heard the Mayor say on 610. That the MC and PAC are not opening in the Fall. If I heard him correctly, clearly the OHL aint happening until winter.
If you read the provincial guidelines, there is nothing about mass gatherings mentioned.
Old 06-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,136 Times in 1,359 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
If you read the provincial guidelines, there is nothing about mass gatherings mentioned.
Are we suggesting that we may see hockey with spectators before Christmas?
Old 06-06-2020, 08:28 AM
Grump

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Are we suggesting that we may see hockey with spectators before Christmas?
No, that mass gatherings will still be prohibited.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,319 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I read somewhere on the city of St. Catharines website they are scheduled to open all arenas September 1

That doesn?t mean we can actually go and watch them ...

THe length of this lockdown is now beyond ridiculous ... they said the purpose of the lockdown was to flatten the curve ... the curve has def been flattened ... they are trying to eliminate it ... I can?t see them eliminating it without a vaccine ...

Unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2020, 09:51 PM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I read somewhere on the city of St. Catharines website they are scheduled to open all arenas September 1

THe length of this lockdown is now beyond ridiculous ... they said the purpose of the lockdown was to flatten the curve ... the curve has def been flattened ... they are trying to eliminate it ... I can?t see them eliminating it without a vaccine ...

Unbelievable

Strohman I trust you, and I trust me, it's the 5,000+ other arseholes I am not so sure about. There are plenty of 70+ fans and immunocompromised that will not survive. I am not prepared for my love of hockey to kill any of them.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:03 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,226 Times in 835 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

https://gobadgers.ca/news/2020/6/8/g...ty-sports.aspx
Old 06-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Top Prospect

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
All Universities and College's as well across the province canceled sports until at least the end of December 2020.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:51 PM
Big League

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
>>>>> cancelled until Dec. 31, 2020

Interesting.

I am hoping (I have no proof) that we will see a vaccine begin distribution around that time. The authorities have a good idea of when but they are afraid of being wrong and getting criticized for it.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:54 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post

Unbelievable

Maybe if our government (Federal, Provincial, Regional, and local), and people had taken it seriously like New Zealand did, we'd be at zero cases and possibly ready to start cautiously reopening stuff already...

Unfortunately everyone wanted this piecemeal open and closed patchwork that we currently have, and dragged their heels to do that much...

The aim shouldn't have been flattening the curve... The aim should have been to shut this DOWN... And like it or not, NO ONE has done a better job than New Zealand. Strong leadership from Jacinda Ardern, and the strong willpower of the New Zealanders has kinda put all of North America to shame...
Old 06-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Grump

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Maybe if our government (Federal, Provincial, Regional, and local), and people had taken it seriously like New Zealand did, we'd be at zero cases and possibly ready to start cautiously reopening stuff already...

Unfortunately everyone wanted this piecemeal open and closed patchwork that we currently have, and dragged their heels to do that much...

The aim shouldn't have been flattening the curve... The aim should have been to shut this DOWN... And like it or not, NO ONE has done a better job than New Zealand. Strong leadership from Jacinda Ardern, and the strong willpower of the New Zealanders has kinda put all of North America to shame...
Not taking anything away from the Kiwi's but it is an island, so it is much easier to control access. It is only about the size of Manitoba, which is a significantly smaller area and it has a population of only four million people. All these factors together create an easier path to containment.