Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,820    Downloads: 2,498,228   Msgs Posted: 135,819   Thread Views: 39,228,864   Online Now: 74
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Are you returning to the Meridian Centre as a fan this fall?
Yes - I believe we are as safe as we are going to get, let's watch some hockey! 9 75.00%
No - Things are still too up in the air for me to commit this year. 0 0%
Almost - I might be ready by January but October is too soon. 1 8.33%
Maybe - Just waiting to see what happens this month. 2 16.67%
Who cares - I have given up on hockey and just watch politics now. 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2021, 08:46 PM

Thanked 3,646 Times in 2,017 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayssunny1 View Post
If anyone has been at a jays game there is no spacing between seats and no one is wearing masks. Hopefully they change the rules to make it fair
Hasn't been fair all along, why start now? The potato chip isle at WalMart could have 20 people in it, but a Mom and Pop store had to stay closed?

Unless the OHL GMs lobby the government they will face the same level of disparity.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:27 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Hasn't been fair all along, why start now? The potato chip isle at WalMart could have 20 people in it, but a Mom and Pop store had to stay closed?

Unless the OHL GMs lobby the government they will face the same level of disparity.
They'd be stupid NOT to be lobbying the government for special treatment (so we know Mr Branch and his minions will do nothing, unless the Hunters demand it) hell the whole CHL should be demanding assistance from the Feds and the Province. This issue (ie the handling of things ) has been bungled from the start.

I really believe the franchises NEED to be able to put as many azzes in seats as possible to make some money. Otherwise, I believe some teams may be looking for new digs. And I don't think THIS is the best time for them to be looking for a new home. I mean, contraction is always possible too.