Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,736    Downloads: 1,621,861   Msgs Posted: 129,715   Thread Views: 26,710,889   Online Now: 71
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 05-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,186 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I am blown away by this thread lasting 51 pages and going on 52 pages real soon.
That happens when the same ideas keep getting posted, only with a few changes in the wording to suit one's self ideas, including myself.
Over and over again.
You should have paid the 40 grand Bill!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,190 Times in 1,577 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am blown away by this thread lasting 51 pages and going on 52 pages real soon.
That happens when the same ideas keep getting posted, only with a few changes in the wording to suit one's self ideas, including myself.
Over and over again.
You should have paid the 40 grand Bill!!!!!!!
...but what if 40 grand was not owed ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
...but what if 40 grand was not owed ?
One last time, from what I have read (and a boring read at that), there was a verbal agreement by both parties and that is good enough for me. Speaking for myself, once I make a deal with anyone, a deal is a deal, even if I regret making said deal.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
One last time, from what I have read (and a boring read at that), there was a verbal agreement by both parties and that is good enough for me. Speaking for myself, once I make a deal with anyone, a deal is a deal, even if I regret making said deal.
I completely understand what you are saying but what you perhaps missed in that report was the fact that Burke was willing to pay Wilkie what he agreed on - which was not 40000. So he was honouring the deal as agreed upon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I completely understand what you are saying but what you perhaps missed in that report was the fact that Burke was willing to pay Wilkie what he agreed on - which was not 40000. So he was honouring the deal as agreed upon.
Good, we made it to 52 pages of beating up that almost dead dog, over and over again. Everyone is right on their thoughts..
End of rant and bring on the season opener. Tired of living in the past.
Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's, your wives, etc.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,077 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Good, we made it to 52 pages of beating up that almost dead dog, over and over again. Everyone is right on their thoughts..

End of rant and bring on the season opener. Tired of living in the past.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's, your wives, etc.

I wonder what page I opted out of this argument lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I wonder what page I opted out of this argument lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strohs, you hung in for a good long time (pg. 49) before you turned to instead .
Old 05-12-2019, 04:15 PM

Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,867 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Just as an FYI to the beleaguered, the whole point behind a discussion forum is to "discuss" . Not every topic appeals to every person and at times the debate rages on long after you have lost interest. Please remember that if you find a topic interesting you are free to chime in. If a subject has lost its charm or been discussed beyond your tolerance level, you are free to ignore it or unsubscribe from that thread.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:30 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,106 Times in 757 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Has long has the penalties did not go up I am good time to move on .
Old 05-13-2019, 09:42 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

I have learned three things through all of this. Blacksox should be a lawyer, is a Burke, or really likes the Burkes.