Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,736    Downloads: 1,621,861   Msgs Posted: 129,715   Thread Views: 26,711,128   Online Now: 54
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 05-14-2019, 05:40 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

be nice if they update online store to
Old 05-25-2019, 04:34 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

congrats to Jason Robertson on winning emera chl top scorer award..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the dog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 06:43 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,077 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

In years past I likely would have gone down to pick something up

I guess apathy has set in for me

I just kinda ‘yawned’ when I saw they were clearing out old merch

Looks like the Burke’s have a helluva inventory for their ‘cash’ sales ... impressive .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-31-2019, 03:17 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,077 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Renewed my season tickets today

Dropped down to a single seat for the first time ever since the Dogs have been in Niagara

Added a little note to my email that I’m not thrilled with Billy’s antics or performance on the bench nor Joey’s performance in the GM chair

I’m sure will fall on deaf ears ... but as some have suggested ... show the Burke’s in their pocket book ... I have done so this year

Could be back up to a pair again next year
Who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,186 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I would like to wish all of our members a good, happy and healthy summer and we shall see or post all of you in the fall, or during training camp in late August.
Time to start our summer travel plans real soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2019, 08:33 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the good wishes...I hope you have a safe trip and that you enjoy all your Summer travel plans as well. Take care and try not to miss the Ice Dogs too much.
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2019, 11:11 AM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I am not very good at this kind of stuff but, found this on Twitter this morning. I hope it works.
Actually good listening

More Matt and DJ Retweeted OHLNetwork
With Matt joining the OHL Network for the upcoming season, he joined @Kyle_Outridge to talk some IcedDogs.Matt and DJ added,

OHLNetwork

@network_ohl
OHL Unfiltered - Talking Niagara IceDogs with Matt Young

�� | Kyle Outridge (@Kyle_Outridge)
�� | https://www.ohlnetwork.ca/podcast/oh...th-matt-young/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 01:00 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am not very good at this kind of stuff but, found this on Twitter this morning. I hope it works.
Actually good listening

More Matt and DJ Retweeted OHLNetwork
With Matt joining the OHL Network for the upcoming season, he joined @Kyle_Outridge to talk some IcedDogs.Matt and DJ added,

OHLNetwork

@network_ohl
OHL Unfiltered - Talking Niagara IceDogs with Matt Young

�� | Kyle Outridge (@Kyle_Outridge)
�� | https://www.ohlnetwork.ca/podcast/oh...th-matt-young/
Thanks for posting. Enjoyed listening to Matt.

Some thoughts on what Matt said:

- he thought they have to trade Thomas and Tomasino and get back a pair of 16 year old first round players as well as draft picks. Couldn’t agree more.

- stressed how important it was for them to get back their missing 2nd and 3rd round picks and they must take into account their missing 1st round pick and prepare for it. I assumed he meant having multiple 2nd round picks that year or the year before.

- said the optics of their penalty and the situation around it look very bad for the organization.

- part of the reason they stopped their show on Cogeco is that DJ wants to try to be a stand up comedian. At first I thought Matt was joking but I guess it’s true. I think that is one stand up routine I would prefer to miss.
The Following User Says Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 01:33 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
Thanks for posting. Enjoyed listening to Matt.

Some thoughts on what Matt said:

- he thought they have to trade Thomas and Tomasino and get back a pair of 16 year old first round players as well as draft picks. Couldn’t agree more.

- stressed how important it was for them to get back their missing 2nd and 3rd round picks and they must take into account their missing 1st round pick and prepare for it. I assumed he meant having multiple 2nd round picks that year or the year before.

- said the optics of their penalty and the situation around it look very bad for the organization.

- part of the reason they stopped their show on Cogeco is that DJ wants to try to be a stand up comedian. At first I thought Matt was joking but I guess it’s true. I think that is one stand up routine I would prefer to miss.
I agree with a lot that he said.
I agreed with trading Thomas at the deadline this season, but, I would wait till next season to move Tomasino though.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I agree with a lot that he said.
I agreed with trading Thomas at the deadline this season, but, I would wait till next season to move Tomasino though.
To further my point on Tomasino, TSN Hockey has ranked him at #23 in their final NHL entry draft later this month. The price to acquire him him next season will be even higher as this young man will get even better during this season with first line minutes.