Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,736    Downloads: 1,621,919   Msgs Posted: 129,722   Thread Views: 26,717,545   Online Now: 119
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Who will win the Western Conference?
London 5 25.00%
Saginaw 8 40.00%
Sault Ste. Mare 0 0%
Guelph 7 35.00%
Kitchener 0 0%
Owen Sound 0 0%
Sarnia 0 0%
Windsor 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,077 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Well as much as I really think Guelph is a great team and two epic comebacks from down 3 games to zero I think Ottawa wins the cup .... I don’t think they stay u defeated though

I’m going with Ottawa in five

I said during the season that they were the class of the league when they acquired DiPietro

Who ya got ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Well as much as I really think Guelph is a great team and two epic comebacks from down 3 games to zero I think Ottawa wins the cup .... I don’t think they stay u defeated though

I’m going with Ottawa in five

I said during the season that they were the class of the league when they acquired DiPietro

Who ya got ?

If I'm being honest with myself... Ottawa in 4... They really are THE team in the OHL this season.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
If I'm being honest with myself... Ottawa in 4... They really are THE team in the OHL this season.

7-2 victory looks like a five minute major for boarding to Guelph did them in

7712 in the barn tonight

Guess the bandwagon was full on the way to the finals!

Good to see a storied franchise having success again

Old 05-02-2019, 10:53 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have to agree with AuldBone...Ottawa are definitely the class of the OHL and have a good shot at winning the Memorial Cup as well. I can't see Guelph taking any games in this series.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
Have to agree with AuldBone...Ottawa are definitely the class of the OHL and have a good shot at winning the Memorial Cup as well. I can't see Guelph taking any games in this series.
Realistically, to my way of thinking, even if Guelph can get to DiPietro, it's not going to matter, because Cedric Andree was just as good all season long.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,186 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Realistically, to my way of thinking, even if Guelph can get to DiPietro, it's not going to matter, because Cedric Andree was just as good all season long.
I 100% agree with you on Andree being very good. He was doing his job quite well before they brought in the star.
I am still wondering why they made that trade.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2019, 11:34 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,106 Times in 757 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Watched the game last night thought Guelph played well till the bone headed penalty Ottawa looked flat at times Saturday game might be interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2019, 12:51 PM

Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,867 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I 100% agree with you on Andree being very good. He was doing his job quite well before they brought in the star.
Suspenders and a belt. Ask Saginaw if they wished they had a better backup goalie.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:25 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,106 Times in 757 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Suspenders and a belt. Ask Saginaw if they wished they had a better backup goalie.
Saginaw backup played good the Spirit forgot how to shoot the puck and score goals has the series went on.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:50 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post

Really they are in the finals and you are wondering why they made that trade?

*givesheadashake*