Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,417    Downloads: 1,183,329   Msgs Posted: 120,979   Thread Views: 21,222,843   Online Now: 89
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-18-2018, 10:12 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,414 Times in 863 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I agree but disagree with you at the same time (hope this makes sense) I think they’ll need two new players maybe 3 if ones a goalie. You might be right about not going to the final but if they don’t it won’t be because they beat up on weaker teams that proves absolutely nothing
Good teams are supposed to win the games they are supposed to win.
This is going to be a great ride, no matter how it all works out.
Old 10-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Good teams are supposed to win the games they are supposed to win.
This is going to be a great ride, no matter how it all works out.
Absolutely they are supposed to but that doesn’t mean it happens
Old 10-18-2018, 10:24 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Absolutely they are supposed to but that doesn’t mean it happens
Half measures avail us nothing. Get the job done or......... long, long bag skate....
Old 10-18-2018, 11:04 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,047 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

When one or two guys put in a piss poor effort it's on the individuals.

When the whole team puts in an effort like last night it shows they weren't prepared to play. That's on the coaches.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Serving a Suspension

pg007 is absolutely hated by otherspg007 is absolutely hated by otherspg007 is absolutely hated by otherspg007 is absolutely hated by others

ANOTHER LIFE LESSON IF YOU DON T WORK YOU EARN NOTHING THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to pg007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 01:48 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
When one or two guys put in a piss poor effort it's on the individuals.

When the whole team puts in an effort like last night it shows they weren't prepared to play. That's on the coaches.
I agree with you Fishfan 200%!!!

What really drives me crazy game in and game out is watching our staff standing on the bench sipping from a coffee cup and chatting like it is an old boys club.

Damn, please leave the coffee in the hallway and tunnel.

I am done, with this topic and it is time for me to look forward to this evening contest.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 01:58 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:

What really drives me crazy game in and game out is watching our staff standing on the bench sipping from a coffee cup and chatting like it is an old boys club.

I am done, with this topic and it is time for me to look forward to this evening contest.
I agree with fishfan as well but have no idea what the coaches standing on the bench talking and drinking whatever before a game has to do with it every coaching staff in every league does the same maybe minus the drink for some
Old 10-18-2018, 02:02 PM
Big League

Quote:
I agree with fishfan as well but have no idea what the coaches standing on the bench talking and drinking whatever before a game has to do with it every coaching staff in every league does the same maybe minus the drink for some
My comment was an all about me comment, and nobody else has to agree, Just a thought prior to leaving this nightmare game behind.
67's in a few hours with a really low attendance numbers right now.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:15 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hehe, this has driven me nuts since I played. On games I wasn't starting I could look at the coaches behind the bench and get a pretty good feeling on which team was ready to win. The coffee thing drives me bananas.

Last edited by Aircanuck; 10-18-2018 at 06:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 05:55 PM

Thanked 2,759 Times in 1,508 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I listened to the Lodnia Cogeco interview last night between periods. At one point when he was asked about the difference between Erie and Niagara, I believe he said it was a more relaxed atmosphere here in Niagara.
They do not have to wear suits here for games.

The solution for slow starts... " Let's get back to basics, boys." Put the ties back on and wear them proudly just like NHL players do.
Put the phones away on the bus and in the dressing rooms..

The Burke family are way to nice people, as we agree, maybe it's time to get a little bit nasty.

This should pick things up here for feedback.
If that's the case then discipline is the issue. Look like team, act like a team, play like a team. The converse is also true, look, act and play as individuals, lose as a team.