Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,119    Downloads: 826,741   Msgs Posted: 110,590   Thread Views: 16,347,883   Online Now: 68
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-17-2017, 05:01 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,465 Times in 681 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
If I am scouting Dhillon and that was the game I saw, you wouldn't be seeing him in Edmonton.
You have to believe that a hired NHL scout is smart enough to not base their entire opinion on the ability of a goalie after two shots. Granted, the goals were weak. Pro scouts are hired and paid to be a little bit smarter and more knowledgeable then all of us - to look beyond those two goals when assessing Dhillon's overall ability.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:57 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Scout the guy all you want if hes in the NHL that team has a serious goalie problem
Old 11-17-2017, 06:14 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,181 Times in 652 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
You have to believe that a hired NHL scout is smart enough to not base their entire opinion on the ability of a goalie after two shots. Granted, the goals were weak. Pro scouts are hired and paid to be a little bit smarter and more knowledgeable – then all of us - to look beyond those two goals when assessing Dhillon's overall ability.

How smart are they?

MORAN was drafted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2017, 07:10 PM

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,121 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Scout the guy all you want if hes in the NHL that team has a serious goalie problem
my point exactly. One game two shots or ten games... his inconsistencies haven't attracted a team, and never will.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:47 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,181 Times in 652 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
my point exactly. One game two shots or ten games... his inconsistencies haven't attracted a team, and never will.

Unfortunately

He hasn’t been as good as last year.

I’ve probably seen more weak goals allowed this year already than all of last year ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 09:27 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

Quote:
What happened to "goalies take longer to develop"?
Old 11-17-2017, 09:31 PM

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,121 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
What happened to "goalies take longer to develop"?
They do, but a 0.895% isn't going to get you noticed.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 10:01 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

Quote:
They do, but a 0.895% isn't going to get you noticed.
Who knows!?! it's a mental position, he clears that up, he's on his way. I'm keeping the faith on him.

I still have shooting pains in my arm when he goes behind the net to play the puck, though.