Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,420    Downloads: 1,186,581   Msgs Posted: 121,040   Thread Views: 21,293,730   Online Now: 95
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:15 AM

Thanked 2,765 Times in 1,511 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!
Game Thread Ottawa 67's @ Niagara IceDogs - Saturday, 2017.10.21 - 7pm

Autism Awareness Game

Niagara IceDogs:
3rd in the East after 10 games with 15 points (7-2-1-0) 0.750
Skaters: Thomas(5G 10A), Jones(6G 6A), Maksimov(5G 6A)
Goalie: Dhillon (9GP, 2.72GAA, 0.907%)

Ottawa 67's:
5th in the East after 11 games with 13 points (6-4-1-0) 0.591
Skaters: Felhaber(4G 6A), Clark(5G 3A), Keating(5G 3A)
Goalie: Lafreniere (6GP, 4.52GAA, 0.863%)
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 05:03 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Another blood bath
67’s play tonight.

Dogs 7
OTt 2

Billy C will play this game
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 08:06 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly 4600 tickets sold. Could be the biggest crowd of the new season.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:54 PM
3rd Line

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Nearly 4600 tickets sold. Could be the biggest crowd of the new season.
Nothing like a Niagara-Ottawa rivalry game. Ottawa plays tonight at home, then hop on a bus to Belleville for a stay over. Should be nice and tired by the time the arrive at the Meridian Centre tomorrow. They will be ripe for the picking plus they never win in St. Catherine's anyways.

5-1 Dogs, easy win!!!!

Last edited by Resonator; 10-20-2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:05 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedoggy View Post
Any idea why you anticipate its going to be rough? Why do you think Billy C plays and who sits out?
AS much as I hate myself for saying it, my gut says they have to come back immediately with Dhillon. Rather than my logical feeling that they need to get Incze back into a game as soon as possible.

I think the lineup stays pretty static for this week, maybe they could sub Bruder out for Martin/Constantinou (but I wouldn't). I like Bruder out there for some extra toughness, something neither Martin or Constantinou bring at the same level. As far as the D... Hunter is playing well, he had a few hiccups Thursday, but so did quite a few of the boys. Hunter over Constantinou for exactly the same reason, he's bigger, and meaner. I like Constantinou's ability to move the puck, over Hunter's, but we have a few boys who move the puck well.

So barring the dreaded moving of Lochead to Forward for a couple of games to free up a D spot for Constantinou to try and find his footing in the league. I'm leaving Billy in the press box this week. Maybe a chance to get him a couple of games next week.

Personally I like the team we're going with right now. We've got some depth 'just in case', which is a nice thing to know.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 10:27 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any idea why you anticipate its going to be rough? Why do you think Billy C plays and who sits out?
Some users aren't really Ice Dog supporters they just hang around and throw out random proclamations to mock other people. It's weird but we Ignore it for the most part.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:31 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resonator View Post
Nothing like a Niagara-Ottawa rivalry game.
5-1 Dogs, easy win!!!!
I am going to miss Jeff Brown losing his and turning purple on the bench - but there is no such thing as an easy win. Ottawa will battle hard and I am guessing it will be a close match if we win at all.
Old 10-20-2017, 11:13 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What this season ticket holder and one who pays money to support this hockey club mean is, blood bath on the scoreboard not on the ice. Good heavens, canít even body check out there late alone draw blood.

Itís a slow burn with ID rookie defensemen, he has sat long enough, time to play the kid.

Itís only my opinion, some who are who have aged in their youth may differ. However, itís like listening to our wives for the most part. You understand.

Yes dear.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 12:06 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
What this season ticket holder and one who pays money to support this hockey club mean is, blood bath on the scoreboard not on the ice. Good heavens, canít even body check out there late alone draw blood.

Itís a slow burn with ID rookie defensemen, he has sat long enough, time to play the kid.

Itís only my opinion, some who are who have aged in their youth may differ. However, itís like listening to our wives for the most part. You understand.

Yes dear.
Even I knew what you meant
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 12:10 AM
Serving a Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Even I knew what you meant
Thanks Chipperdog. You cast a long shadow.

Itís time to play the kid, let him make his mistakes, it will only make him a better hockey player. So much upside for BillyC.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post: