Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,118    Downloads: 826,452   Msgs Posted: 110,521   Thread Views: 16,331,702   Online Now: 58
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Old 04-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to all

Good hijack boys.
Try again

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/n...nt-hack-kadri/

#letstalk
Old 04-22-2017, 12:58 AM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

What dive? He got high sticked by Ovie, and then got slashed in the back of the leg by that other Washington Jackass. What game are you all watching? Lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 07:19 AM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
What dive? He got high sticked by Ovie, and then got slashed in the back of the leg by that other Washington Jackass. What game are you all watching? Lol
I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but seeing he is a former knight, it's a dive
Old 04-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

I, later watched the replay again and saw the Ovy slash or cross check and then I saw the slash to the back of his leg that I missed the first time.
Conclusion on my part, I would like to nominate Kadri for an Oscar in the catagory of best actor...supported by the Hunters
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 10:32 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

There is no question that Kadri embellished the hit but in my opinion that second slash to the back of his leg was pretty vicious. I believe that the Leafs do not have to revert to showboating or anything else to try to gain an unfair advantage over Washington...they just need to stay focused on the job in hand and play the way they have been playing.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:52 AM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and the way Ovie went down you would have thought he was done for the season...guess that's just the soccer player in him lol. Kadri is playing the role of another pesky former Leaf....anyone remember Dougie Gilmour he was hated by other teams for his annoyance. Great job Nazem, keep it up.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:20 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other members

Leafs did well in the playoffs, should be even better next year - not unlike the Ice Dogs.
The Following User Says Thank You to pup96 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
Leafs did well in the playoffs, should be even better next year - not unlike the Ice Dogs.
Ice Dogs Just need to win one PO game to better this year. Should be easy.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:10 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Leafs will try to find a defence man in the offseason, but it won't be easy. Though the Leafs have nothing but money, they are also right up against the cap. Lamoriello will be looking to shed some payroll this summer(Bozak, Marincin, Lupul). That will open up some space to pay the kids when they come out of ELC.
Whenever the Leafs get knocked out of the playoffs, I have to find another team to follow. For me, it's the Nashville Predators. One of those teams that are really fun to watch, that I wish I could see more often during the season. What about you? Do you have a 'secondary team'?
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2017, 07:37 PM
2nd Line

notldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Leafs will try to find a defence man in the offseason, but it won't be easy. Though the Leafs have nothing but money, they are also right up against the cap. Lamoriello will be looking to shed some payroll this summer(Bozak, Marincin, Lupul). That will open up some space to pay the kids when they come out of ELC.
Whenever the Leafs get knocked out of the playoffs, I have to find another team to follow. For me, it's the Nashville Predators. One of those teams that are really fun to watch, that I wish I could see more often during the season. What about you? Do you have a 'secondary team'?
My primary team is still there! Let's go Oilers!!