Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,097    Downloads: 818,027   Msgs Posted: 109,617   Thread Views: 16,067,635   Online Now: 71
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:06 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Erie pure sweep the Petes not has pure has it took them overtime to win one game lol. Can we say good bye to London tonight along with Ottawa Flint and Kitchener
Ottawa Flint Kitchener yes I think London goes one more game
Old 03-31-2017, 06:53 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,139 Times in 632 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post

This league really is a joke .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2017, 06:54 PM
Big League

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
https://youtu.be/-v4AosD-Q2Q

Kind of hockey we want to see on National Tv

Pretty sure when people tune in to watch hockey they don't want to see a diving clinic put on by the Knights either.

Really that's a two game suspension ?

Oh my .

That's pathetic

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 06:55 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
hey Knott the winner in over time tonight his second goal of the game/

Wtg Knott!!!

Old 03-31-2017, 07:03 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Pretty sure when people tune in to watch hockey they don't want to see a diving clinic put on by the Knights either.

Really that's a two game suspension ?

Oh my .

That's pathetic

you are definitely right about the Knights and the suspension if anything it's 5 and a game and that's it but Windsor won both games so it doesn't really matter to them now
Old 04-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of lightStinkyp3t3 is a glorious beacon of light

Just in case you are in need of a little break from all your Draft research Blacksox, posting a 3' vid of how talent and heart finishes off teams.

http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video...m7-wsr-2-ldn-3

Good thing I stashed a little extra cash for round two PO tix.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

No offense but, I will stick with the draft discussion while waiting to start cheering to Erie LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2017, 05:04 PM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Might as well get good seats there won't be a round three for London.
Old 04-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,413 Times in 652 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Just in case you are in need of a little break from all your Draft research Blacksox, posting a 3' vid of how talent and heart finishes off teams.

http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video...m7-wsr-2-ldn-3

To be perfectly honest, after I saw the official reward Piccinich (roughing?? – laughable) for diving on Nattinen that London scored the game winning goal on, I really couldn’t stomach watching another minute of the London Dive Team. Instead I switched over to the other game 7.

And stinkman, I realize you’re a loyal Knights fan, but your zeal blinds you from the truth – and that’s fine with me!

At this time, I would prefer to focus on the Ice Dogs upcoming drafts (all of three of them) and let Erie dispose of London!

Yes, I would have loved for Windsor to have beaten the Dive Team, but truthfully, I didn’t really care. I know Erie will take of this. Sorry, but they’re not winning it this year- and that is ALL I care about.

Go Otters!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2017, 05:15 PM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Anyone want to put on their Dogs jerseys and take a roadie to Pennsylvania to boo the Knats and cheer the Otters?