Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,343    Downloads: 886,653   Msgs Posted: 117,573   Thread Views: 18,210,969   Online Now: 98
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
What “championship team” the Central Division Championship Team?
Hes talking about the 2015 eastern conference championship team.... you remember them that team that could have win it all.if tbey ever would have just showed up to play
Old 01-12-2018, 05:47 PM

Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,407 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
What did you expect them to have a ton of chemistry after a day and a half of being together maybe even less than that?
Within 5 minutes of the forum finding out about Miletic we had line pairings and a plan. Two guys on the ice could have a similar conversation and develop more chemistry than was shown last night. I agree with Stinky too, Sam was trying. Hunter figured him out - give and go then head to the net.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Stinky with the respect on the ID’s fan forum.

There comes a time when a man has to get his butt off his couch and head to the MC to watch two big Russian play hockey. That time is now.
Enjoy hockey fans
Old 01-12-2018, 06:01 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Stinky with the respect on the ID’s fan forum.

There comes a time when a man has to get his butt off his couch and head to the MC to watch two big Russian play hockey. That time is now.
Enjoy hockey fans
I would say veiled contempt, respect is still a ways away Just pulling up now. Safe travels!!
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Re match tomorrow night I imagine Ince gets the start.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Re match tomorrow night I imagine Ince gets the start.
I dunno Stevie was in prime form tonight he may get a third start, with a safety hook on the back of his jersey.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:48 AM
3rd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
There are times when our beloved team really puzzles me. Our players have no problem picking up penalties, some deserved and some not.

MacPherson got kicked last night (something that does not belong in the game) and not one player on the ice did anything about it except for a little push from #4 as the Erie player was getting up. Curious, that's all.

I am not advocating for penalties, but, I kind of thought that one of his pals might step up and do the team thing like sticking up for a buddy.

Either way, the player got his due punishment, but, still, odd though... From an old school guy.
If someone had gone after Golod for the kick, they would have received a retaliatory penalty and the forum would be all over them for taking a stupid and selfish penalty. I think the boys handled that just fine by letting the refs dole out the punishment. If only they could have scored on the ensuing 5 minute power play.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:59 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
If someone had gone after Golod for the kick, they would have received a retaliatory penalty and the forum would be all over them for taking a stupid and selfish penalty. I think the boys handled that just fine by letting the refs dole out the punishment. If only they could have scored on the ensuing 5 minute power play.

You are wrong.. I don't think there is a single hockey on here that would be pissing and moaning if someone had taken a penalty in retaliation of a teammate being kicked....i actually get more disappointed that the players rarely retaliate to the bad guys but are quick to retaliate on the little slashes
Old 01-13-2018, 10:22 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,275 Times in 759 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Good team mates stick up for one another.
Example in last night's game against Barrie..
Right at the whistle, I Barrie player manhandled Thomas and basically threw him to the ice. First guy there to take care of business, our new guy Sam. Good for him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post: