Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,215    Downloads: 839,670   Msgs Posted: 113,468   Thread Views: 17,039,035   Online Now: 59
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:28 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m reminded of something I was told when I was younger, when I had a dispute with a supervisor at work, and I was right. They said ‘You know, you can be as right as you want, and still be out of a job’.
If you’re JHS, your career is hanging by a thread.
I met Josh at an autograph table while he was here. He seemed like a bright kid, nice enough, put about 5 exclamation points after his signaturebut man, sometimes you have to swallow your pride a bit, and just do what ‘Coach’ is asking you to do. It just doesn’t pay to win the battle of wills, but lose your job.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 08:31 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,086 Times in 641 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I have never been a fan of JHS either with Windsor and especially here including his grand entrance here on Sportsnet TV.
I hope for his sake that he figures it out.
It does not always have to be about me.

I have learned through the years that if I were to be a tree and the wind gets really strong that I need to bend with the breeze. If I continually fight that wind, I will someday find myself broken and lying on the ground.
It comes down to bend with the breeze or break.

Although not a fan, I hope that one day soon, he gets the message and goes on to a long career in the show, or get ready for the famous 9-5 day job.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 03:27 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

Duck down, stay quiet, be who everybody wants you to be.
Not the life advice that produces real game changers. Hockey needs more Ho-Sangs.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:38 PM

Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,242 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
Duck down, stay quiet, be who everybody wants you to be.
Not the life advice that produces real game changers. Hockey needs more Ho-Sangs.
There is a team out there for him, I hope they under pay too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 08:10 AM
2nd Line

Puckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to allPuckhound is a name known to all

I never thought he'd make it in pro hockey with the stuff he pulled off here. Skating around the oppositions net twice on the power play without passing the puck and then losing it. And then after losing it, no effort to fight to get it back. He played like he was still in peewee hockey. They wouldn't put up with it in Windsor and I'm sure Tavares just rolled his eyes after giving him plenty of chances. Sure he has talent, but the pond hockey style won't cut it for the big pay.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like someone we still have here lately
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post: