Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,343    Downloads: 885,464   Msgs Posted: 117,551   Thread Views: 18,194,436   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Old 12-20-2017, 10:25 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,403 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
London fans probably know whatís going on but donít give a flying **** because they are winning and thatís all they care about
Just the opposite, they are wholly oblivious to the inequities and attribute their success in attracting talent as a product of their program. They will look you square in the face and say that every other club has the exact same potential and become indignant if other "possibilities" are suggested.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:08 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

https://youtu.be/0RAlrzcdfRY
Old 12-21-2017, 07:18 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,985 Times in 940 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

THROWBACK THURSDAY:

What he said?

Alec Regula, an elite prospect who has emerged out of Michigan HS hockey, is one of the hottest names in youth hockey right now – and has committed to college hockey powerhouse University of Michigan.

In 2016, he was selected in the fourth round by the London Knights, despite informing their scouting staff that he had his heart set on college hockey.

“Tons of teams were calling seeing if I’d be interested in the OHL route. I told the teams I wanted to play college, but London decided to take me.” Soon after the OHL Draft he would be taken in the USHL Draft by the Chicago Steel in the 2nd round.

“After Chicago Steel camp, teams were reaching out but I knew pretty quickly I wanted to go to Michigan.” Soon after the camp he decided to make it official and committed to Michigan.

“The history alone at Michigan speaks for itself. There’s no place like it. I’ve always valued academics highly and I realize that there is life after hockey and to graduate from Michigan sets me up in a good spot for life after hockey.”

What he did?

Regula says the decision to forgo playing at Michigan was difficult, but the more he looked into the Knights, the more he knew he wanted to play in London. “Just looking at the history and all the players who have moved on and played at higher levels, it’s very exciting,” he said.

Dale Hunter never directed Regula to the OHL website, just the Knights' homepage?

•Recent OHL Grads who are NHL stars include Connor McDavid (Erie), Aaron Ekblad (Barrie), John Tavares (Oshawa), Steven Stamkos (Sarnia), Drew Doughty (Guelph), Alex Pietrangelo (Niagara), PK Subban (Belleville), Tyler Seguin (Plymouth), Taylor Hall (Windsor), Jeff Skinner (Kitchener) and Brandon Saad (Saginaw) to name a few.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 07:32 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Just Win baby!!
The kids climbing in the Draft depth chart, was. C rated, now a B and possible 2nd rounder.
Knight and day player from when he first stepped on the ice at the Bud. Lots of chatter about the kid.
The kids look to good coaching and the experience of playing infront of 9k+.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:40 AM
Big League

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Just Win baby!!
The kids climbing in the Draft depth chart, was. C rated, now a B and possible 2nd rounder.
Knight and day player from when he first stepped on the ice at the Bud. Lots of chatter about the kid.
The kids look to good coaching and the experience of playing infront of 9k+.
Huh?

Alec Regula, an elite prospect who has emerged out of Michigan HS hockey, is one of the hottest names in youth hockey right now – and has committed to college hockey powerhouse University of Michigan.

Dale Hunter never directed him to take a look at the OHL website?

•Recent OHL Grads who are NHL stars include Connor McDavid (Erie), Aaron Ekblad (Barrie, John Tavares (Oshawa), Steven Stamkos (Sarnia), Drew Doughty (Guelph), Alex Pietrangelo (Niagara), PK Subban (Belleville), Tyler Seguin (Plymouth), Taylor Hall (Windsor), Jeff Skinner (Kitchener) and Brandon Saad (Saginaw) to name a few.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:53 AM
Serving a Suspension

Commitment: It’s like, having a girlfriend, you are always looking to upgrade. Lol
Commitment: It’s like, having a job, you are always looking for a better one. Lol
Commitment: It’s like, having a cell phone provider, short term.
Commitment: Means NOTHING these days Blacksox. Hell, %50 of North American marriages end in divorce.

Just Win Baby,,! Peace and Love Blacksox, peace and love.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:58 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Commitment: It’s like, having a girlfriend, you are always looking to upgrade. Lol
Commitment: It’s like, having a job, you are always looking for a better one. Lol
Commitment: It’s like, having a cell phone provider, short term.
Commitment: Means NOTHING these days Blacksox. Hell, %50 of North American marriages end in divorce.

Just Win Baby,,! Peace and Love Blacksox, peace and love.
Stinky, that is a funny rebuttal to "commitment", but I was referencing the "Alec Regula, an elite prospect...one of the hottest names in youth hockey right now" part.

Math Tip: 50%
Old 12-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,275 Times in 759 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

With all due respect, if I want to read about the Evil Empire, I will go to the HD Boards site. That site is loaded with their info.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:05 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
With all due respect, if I want to read about the Evil Empire, I will go to the HD Boards site. That site is loaded with their info.
However, this one particular thread is called “London Sucks” created by Red who wrote, “You know, I never get tired of criticizing the Green Machine from the Forest City. I suspect there are others who hate the team as much as me, so here is a thread to post all the Knight nasties.”
Old 12-21-2017, 10:09 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,275 Times in 759 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I am probably in the top ten of the people here who really hate the empire, but, ..............................