Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,210    Downloads: 839,433   Msgs Posted: 113,296   Thread Views: 17,014,194   Online Now: 65
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:16 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,620 Times in 763 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am probably in the top ten of the people here who really hate the empire, but, ..............................
I think I'm in the top three
Old 12-21-2017, 11:54 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,074 Times in 632 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I do not have a problem with falling into the top 5 but, please not any lower.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:58 AM

Thanked 2,235 Times in 1,233 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
However, this one particular thread is called “London Sucks” created by Red who wrote, “You know, I never get tired of criticizing the Green Machine from the Forest City. I suspect there are others who hate the team as much as me, so here is a thread to post all the Knight nasties.”
Moderator's Note: This is indeed the "London Sucks" thread, correctly located in the Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International section. Quite simply, it is a valid topic in the proper area. Everyone is welcome to participate or not, depending on their interests.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 12:11 PM
Top Prospect

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

The London Knights – agree to a deal and then renege!

The Art of the Deal
by Josh Brown Waterloo Region Record

Brown remembers one such case during his first year with the Otters as the team's directory of hockey operations. He reached out to Mark Hunter, GM in London at the time, to see if he could land overage forward Phil Varone. "I asked what it was going to take," said Brown. "He (Hunter) said two thirds (draft picks). I said all right."

Brown passed on the details to his boss, who completed the deal. "Sherry calls me back and says I've got good news and bad news," recalls Brown. "The good news, he says, is that we got the deal done. The bad news is that it cost us a second and a third."

Mystified, Brown quickly called Hunter back. "I said: 'You told me two thirds. What are you doing? And he said: 'I know but I've never gotten a deal done with Sherry so quick so I thought I better get a second-round pick in there too.'"
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 11:24 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Moderator's Note: This is indeed the "London Sucks" thread, correctly located in the Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International section. Quite simply, it is a valid topic in the proper area. Everyone is welcome to participate or not, depending on their interests.
Hating London is part of Niagara's culture.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pup96 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Top Prospect

Stinky, I’m trying to figure out if an undrafted defenseman (Elijah Roberts) with a -2 is better or worse than a Hunter NHL drafted forward (Cliff Pu 42 points) with a +1?

Last edited by Blacksox; 12-24-2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Big League

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Tough decision, suppose you can alway be undrafted. Can you?
Doubts, Kit unloaded him for a reason, highly touted reading his years as an youngster.

Shouldn’t this thread be titled Knights Suck, and not the city of London?
Old 12-24-2017, 04:06 PM
Big League

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Stinky, I’m trying to figure out if an undrafted defenseman (Elijah Roberts) with a -2 is better or worse than a Hunter NHL drafted forward (Cliff Pu 42 points) with a +1?

I’ll take the Points for 500$ (see %50 earlier post) please Alex.

Turkey is smelling good.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:29 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,252 Times in 692 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

It’s really too bad their goalie didn’t get hurt after the trade deadline ... lol ... how long is he out for anyways ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Big League

Man, they have sucked so bad lately. Sucked all the way to home ice advantage.
Sucked their way with back to back wins over the Sting.

Keep sucking London, keep sucking.