Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 946,928   Msgs Posted: 118,077   Thread Views: 18,938,829   Online Now: 84
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:19 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

sat London game only 93 seats left plus 198 standing room...
Old 11-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
London games always gets good crowds so I'm not surprised
Old 11-13-2016, 07:41 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post

Not sure what the crowd size for London game has to do with rebuilding the Dogs ...
Old 11-18-2016, 11:12 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Nope I don't but nice assumption based on an opinion
I have other assumptions too
Old 11-18-2016, 11:45 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
This made me laugh HAHAHAHA love your last sentence lol
What can I say, I'm becoming cranky... And fewer kids would be nice... Not a lot less, just less of the ones that can't sit still for 2 minutes of hockey and need to be running up and down the stairs, I'm always positive one of them is going to trip, and fall, and kill themselves, and I ain't cleaning it up...

I could also do with fewer drunks pissing all over the seats and floor, and walls, and somehow the ceilings in the mens rooms... Kidding about the ceilings, but I've seen it at work before and it always makes me chuckle to myself that someone tool the care to try and hit the ceiling, and hopefully not get rained on... But, less joking about the toilet seats, floors, and walls of the stalls...

Seriously folks, if you can't aim straight, you've had too many beers, and you need to either sit down, wait til you get home, or go back to 'Cheerio Training'... People have to use the stall after you, and there are people who have to clean those bathrooms, most of them look like teens... And it SUCKS to have to clean bathrooms ( I did it every summer all through high school ), don't make the task more onerous...
Old 11-19-2016, 12:49 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

I just wish that they would move all the school kids and groups with kids to the retractable seats. I'm getting really tired of the ear piercing screams from them. Also not fair to get discount price for seats that regular people pay full price for. Retractable are the best place for these groups.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotdog fan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 07:34 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

We shared a few great laughs that night in the Forest City Aircanuck, pleasure was all mine.
Still laughing btw.
Let's hook up for a pre-game bevy on me when you are free next. I know your schedule doesn't permit all the games.
LMK when and we can toast, all are welcome to join for some liquids and laughs.
Section 105
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 11:17 AM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame there weren't private messages on here so you could really express your feelings without it being all public and creepy.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:36 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
It's a shame there weren't private messages on here so you could really express your feelings without it being all public and creepy.
You can private message cause I've received a few.. not sure exactly how to do it thou.. that said by going about things that way things start getting personal and that would not be good for anyone on here since for the most part we all play an equal ro on keeping this site the way it is
Old 11-23-2016, 11:41 AM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
You can private message cause I've received a few.. not sure exactly how to do it thou.. that said by going about things that way things start getting personal and that would not be good for anyone on here since for the most part we all play an equal ro on keeping this site the way it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
You can send a private message by clicking on the username and finding it in the drop down menu
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: