Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,705    Downloads: 1,523,404   Msgs Posted: 128,582   Thread Views: 25,360,448   Online Now: 89
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-10-2007, 05:15 PM
1st Line

trooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamr View Post
The only thing I heard was a bunch of guys in the corner yelling "swiss cheese" at their goalie.

I know my wife didn't like that and I didn't care for it either.
lol i remember hearing that
Old 09-11-2007, 12:12 PM
All Star

RioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really nice

Those god damn clappers are annoying...

Old 09-11-2007, 03:00 PM
All Star

WellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioBravo View Post
I cant stand those clappers! As much as I hate thunder sticks, I think I would prefer those to the clappers.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Serving a Suspension

Canuck311 is absolutely hated by othersCanuck311 is absolutely hated by others

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioBravo View Post
i agree lol every little kid behind me was slamming that **** into my ears..my ear's were bleeding after the game.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:53 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck311 View Post
i agree lol every little kid behind me was slamming that **** into my ears..my ear's were bleeding after the game.
Yep, I was in a group of 2-7 yr olds last game (about 6 of 'em) and those clappers were killin me.

I say they hand out air horns to everyone at the doors
Old 09-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Serving a Suspension

Canuck311 is absolutely hated by othersCanuck311 is absolutely hated by others

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
Yep, I was in a group of 2-7 yr olds last game (about 6 of 'em) and those clappers were killin me.

I say they hand out air horns to everyone at the doors
yea i think airhorns are illegal in an arena now..
Old 09-11-2007, 08:23 PM
All Star

GoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder what we'll get at home opener....
and thank you icedogs for giving my kid "the clapper"..it's like a bad dream...got woken up this moring to the sound of the F*&$#$ clapper in my ear at 530am....damn you.....LOL
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapcalp...
Old 09-11-2007, 11:21 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Hahah, well I think they're just trying to get rid of them - did you notice the web site on the clapper? It's last year's merchandise As are their jerseys - we got IceDog jerseys before the team did!! I'm looking forward to seeing them in Niagara jerseys.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:24 PM
All Star

RioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really nice

I got one of those clappers back when the office first opened...Same with they keychains they threw out last game. it said "get into hockey"