Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,833    Downloads: 2,574,048   Msgs Posted: 136,400   Thread Views: 40,042,836   Online Now: 70
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-13-2021, 04:13 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,120 Times in 1,349 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDog View Post
TOTALLY AGREE

I said during the game that Snow has more of a mean streak than Roobroeck...he needs to get mad, or something ?
Sounds and looks like he does not want it enough. May have a short career.
Old 11-13-2021, 04:18 PM

Thanked 3,675 Times in 2,034 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Well then I guess you dont know me well 😉 Ive been pretty spot on with most of my predictions/bets on game days when I talk to people at the arenas
You'd have lost money last night!
Old 11-13-2021, 04:20 PM

Thanked 3,675 Times in 2,034 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDog View Post
TOTALLY AGREE

I said during the game that Snow has more of a mean streak than Roobroeck...he needs to get mad, or something ?
Snow plays like he is 10 feet tall. If Roobroeck had even half of Snow's aggression he'd be a monster out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2021, 04:51 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
How would I have lost money? Never said I thought wed win
Old 11-13-2021, 06:30 PM
3rd Line

louie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Tonight's specialty jersey. Bashful Bumble Bee or Where's Waldo on Ice?
Or a knock off of the 67's
Old 11-13-2021, 08:32 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,300 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!
Default Niagara IceDogs 2021-22 (Week 06)

Scouting report appears to be out on Tynan
Seems to be a lot of goals on his glove side no?

Hey Lleyton Moore
You may want to not watch the highlights of the game because Agostinelli absolutely embarrassed you on that rush ? I would expect Gushin to score a goal like that ? but Agostinelli?

Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2021, 09:13 PM
Curmudgeon

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

What?

A?

Fight?

The pacifists must be disgusted by that pugilistic display of emotions

Best thing and right has done all season

Hopefully it wakes him up

Good tilt

Old 11-13-2021, 10:33 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since you are obsessed with my betting/predictions I was 1-1 tonight I thought wed win but I was wrong on the GI call I thought it was interference but I said it would count cause these refs seem to make the wrong call on obvious things
Old 11-13-2021, 11:05 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy to be wrong on tonight's game.
Old 11-13-2021, 11:21 PM
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Since you are obsessed with my betting/predictions I was 1-1 tonight I thought wed win but I was wrong on the GI call I thought it was interference but I said it would count cause these refs seem to make the wrong call on obvious things

The player carrying the puck definitely nudged Tynan out of position and the Jenny had an open night to shoot at. It looked like goalie interference to me but I was shocked nonetheless that the call went in our favour. If Burchell was reffing that was a goal lol

The reason for the victory tonight is quite clear ?

I didn?t dress in the red Tomasino jersey tonight I wore the plain White classic jersey.

Two cross bars for Gushin on the PP from far out ? but geez a little better effort on the PP back check next time please.

Also 2 cross bars for the Jennies tonight

A good game lots of hitting two teams who clearly do not like each other ?. Wish I could hear the after game trash talk on the ice

Skipping out on next Thursdays game

GDG