Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,747    Downloads: 1,651,772   Msgs Posted: 130,838   Thread Views: 27,619,121   Online Now: 99
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 08-29-2019, 03:24 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,630 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Ok

I need to bring the negative vibe to this discussion as that was an awfully optimistic post! Must have been posted by JB himself under your login info ... maybe time to change your password lol j/k

So here goes who was disappointing ?! Consider returning players and 2018 picks who haven’t made their mark yet.

Inquiring minds do want to know, did Stephen Halliday 100% report? Hehehe can’t resist.

Ps this is the first time since the Dogs have been here that I haven’t bothered to saunter over to the arena to check out some scrimmages ... and I work downtown ... some of it is bad timing but a larger portion of it is my new and growing apathetic outlook on the franchise ... I really hope that changes as the season gets going....not that I’m against a rebuild I’ve been through two of them and really do enjoy watching players progress ... it’s basically the organization chart that I don’t much care for ...

Anyways thanks for the message, based on it, I should prepare for a long playoff run! Go dogs!
(Laced with sarcasm in case you missed it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is an odd post 60+ players trying out. You want me to list the names of the young kids who didn’t show well? Is that a good idea?
Old 08-29-2019, 03:56 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,121 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
That is an odd post 60+ players trying out. You want me to list the names of the young kids who didn’t show well? Is that a good idea?

No actually

If you read my post

I believe I said

Restrict it to returning players or 2018 picks

Which I think is a good idea.

I’m sure 25 of them don’t belong being out on the ice ... I didn’t want a report on some Jr C kid who didn’t have a hope in hell of making the team.

Wanted a report on players who played for the Dogs last year or players whom the Dogs drafted in 2018.

I think that would be interesting information actually...

Old 08-29-2019, 04:01 PM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
No actually

If you read my post

I believe I said

Restrict it to returning players or 2018 picks

Which I think is a good idea.

I’m sure 25 of them don’t belong being out on the ice ... I didn’t want a report on some Jr C kid who didn’t have a hope in hell of making the team.

Wanted a report on players who played for the Dogs last year or players whom the Dogs drafted in 2018.

I think that would be interesting information actually...

Then if you do care, maybe you “should” walk over and watch?
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2019, 05:58 PM
1st Line

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

No line ups yet for tonight black and white game
Old 08-29-2019, 06:25 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,211 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
No line ups yet for tonight black and white game
The lineups will be handed out at the rink.
Old 08-29-2019, 06:38 PM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I stand corrected, they made a liar out of me..... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
The rosters on on Twitter.
Old 08-29-2019, 06:43 PM
Team Captain

CHristian Stevens, the player from Windsor that they traded a condtional pick for his rights is not on the rosters tonight.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:09 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
CHristian Stevens, the player from Windsor that they traded a condtional pick for his rights is not on the rosters tonight.
Surprised by some of the names on and not on those rosters. Can only assume some players have opted not to continue trying out as a result of potential NCAA commitments.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:26 PM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
I was not asking for details on anything. Merely asked if they were places in one venue ( did not ask for any names) or are the parents on their own. No security issues here as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for all the positivity this morning....
Maybe you didn't ask for details but perhaps someone would have offered them unknowingly and exposed that information unnecessarily. My hope was that by pointing out the issue, someone with good intentions would pause for a second.

I am neither positive nor negative, I am realistic.
Old 08-29-2019, 10:23 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was not asking for details on anything. Merely asked if they were places in one venue ( did not ask for any names) or are the parents on their own. No security issues here as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for all the positivity this morning....
Spoke with a parent tonight from Sudbury, she said the player is the responsibility of the parent.