Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,745    Downloads: 1,650,091   Msgs Posted: 130,794   Thread Views: 27,547,361   Online Now: 45
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Alumni Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Alumni Talk & News Talk of former IceDog players

Old 10-28-2019, 07:43 PM
Rookie

LeafsFan will become famous soon enough

He got his wish he's off to Detroit
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeafsFan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 09:32 AM
1st Line

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

Third team in four years maybe his last?
Old 10-29-2019, 09:35 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,209 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
Third team in four years maybe his last?
Those are my thoughts as well.
I enjoyed watching Perlini play here but at the end of every game, I would leave the rink thinking that he still had more to give each game, if he wanted to.
Hard to coach and motivate?
Old 10-29-2019, 09:57 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,439 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

I thought he was great from the trade until the end of his first full year here. Once Verhaeghe left his game seemed to go south and by the end, I didn't have much use for him. he became more and more a perimeter player as he got older. He's got the hands, feet and shot to be a good solid pro but I always thought he needed to put on 20-30 lbs and just play harder to be honest. The potential big power forward he showed glimpses of in his rookie year hasn't been seen since. He's listed at 211 right now but appears to be no where near that weight IMO.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:19 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,209 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
I thought he was great from the trade until the end of his first full year here. Once Verhaeghe left his game seemed to go south and by the end, I didn't have much use for him. he became more and more a perimeter player as he got older. He's got the hands, feet and shot to be a good solid pro but I always thought he needed to put on 20-30 lbs and just play harder to be honest. The potential big power forward he showed glimpses of in his rookie year hasn't been seen since. He's listed at 211 right now but appears to be no where near that weight IMO.
I cannot disagree with you at all. Like someone else here, he is playing himself right out of the league. Too bad
Old 10-29-2019, 07:40 PM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Those are my thoughts as well.
I enjoyed watching Perlini play here but at the end of every game, I would leave the rink thinking that he still had more to give each game, if he wanted to.
Hard to coach and motivate?
Great post. Everytime I see a player phone it in during a game, I can't help but think he is pulling a Perlini.