Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,076    Downloads: 800,639   Msgs Posted: 108,214   Thread Views: 15,303,373   Online Now: 88
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 07-14-2017, 11:36 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Riley Brace I think I got the name right would be good
Old 07-14-2017, 11:37 AM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

I had another senior moment LOL
Maybe our moderator can move the above message to the proper place, so that this does not bog down this topic. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I too got the name wrong here are some players to look at Jesse Saban
Zach Shankar
Riley Bruce
Not Brace maybe for Corniel
Old 07-14-2017, 11:50 AM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
I too got the name wrong here are some players to look at Jesse Saban
Zach Shankar
Riley Bruce
Not Brace maybe for Corniel
I would take Bruce out of those names but they might be able to get someone better elsewhere
Old 07-14-2017, 11:58 AM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

A created a list a few months ago of all the maybe available over agers. I will enter some names later today for further talk. I am still thinking that at some point, they will bring in 2 more players to go along with Corneil.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:24 PM
Top Prospect

How about TJ Fergus, as d-man from Erie
or
Windsor's D-men such as Austin McEneny or Daniel Robertson.

None of the above have been NHL drafted, I believe.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:25 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of lightdogs777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
A created a list a few months ago of all the maybe available over agers. I will enter some names later today for further talk. I am still thinking that at some point, they will bring in 2 more players to go along with Corneil.
I think they bring a guy in at or after training camp if possible then see what the situation is either before or at the deadline and if they are in a good position standing wise they just keep rolling with 2
Old 07-14-2017, 01:52 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I think they bring a guy in at or after training camp if possible then see what the situation is either before or at the deadline and if they are in a good position standing wise they just keep rolling with 2
I agree with you thoughts. Thanks
Old 07-14-2017, 03:34 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,212 Times in 553 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
am thinking that the Ice Dogs will bring in two over-age players for this season. Does anyone have any suggestions about the players that might be available from other teams?
Hey RSJ, if you check post #5 on this thread, I listed all the 2017-2018 overage (97) players - to help out our fan forum members!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2017, 08:19 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,212 Times in 553 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

MEET THE PUP: Ryan Campbell
http://niagaraicedogs.net/article/me...-ryan-campbell

No date listed on Ryan Campbell’s OHL PRIORITY SELECTION scouting report, but for a 6th round pick (?) he was pretty highly rated at one point. There has not been much talk or mention of him as a late round steal. Any reason why?

Complete scouting report at:
http://priorityselection.ca/player/ryan_campbell_2001

“By the time we reach the 2017 OHL Priority Selection - Campbell will be in firm position to be the organization's(Cambridge Hawks) first selection in the top-20 since Mitchell Dempsey went 11th overall to Plymouth in 2011.

Donning the captaincy for the team, Campbell is a firm contender as arguably the most all-around in the age group. Already standing at 6-feet, 169 pounds, Campbell is a dynamic talent who also maintains a physical edge on his peers with his plus size for the age group. Skating might be the biggest signature of his game as he possesses explosive speed and a dynamic ability to blow by defensemen off the rush.

Possessing a high-end shot, Campbell's biggest concern comes to light as he struggles to score at a rate that is reflective of his overall ability. His release is among the best in the age group and his snap-shot is also pro calibre.

Campbell currently stands out as a potential top-20 player in the age group who should be in firm contention for a top-10 slot when you remove NCAA-bound players.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: