Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,400    Downloads: 1,141,159   Msgs Posted: 120,175   Thread Views: 20,698,953   Online Now: 98
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 09:46 PM

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,481 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
That deal is over and done with so stop beating a dead horse.
Expect a horse resurrection next year at the trade deadline. Nothing against Miletic, he was fun to watch and second round was also a boost to the ego, and he was a big part. From a business side he made the team lots of bucks. From a hockey ops side, I might have liked one more impact player next year. What is that ghostly neighing sound I hear?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

The youngest team in the OHL, so they say.. I do look forward to next year already. A year older, bigger and stronger. I continue to like the direction the IceDogs are going in. Some more good draft picks to throw in the pile.
I want to see this team get bigger, and meaner.
This is a team that has a bright future, but as for this year’s edition of the IceDogs, just not enough experience, poise, size, strength. Just not yet, not quite.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,062 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

If the rule change restricting trading picks years in the future is put in place, the Ice Dogs will not have traded any assets they could use next year. More importantly, is the import draft!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 10:20 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Expect a horse resurrection next year at the trade deadline. Nothing against Miletic, he was fun to watch and second round was also a boost to the ego, and he was a big part. From a business side he made the team lots of bucks. From a hockey ops side, I might have liked one more impact player next year. What is that ghostly neighing sound I hear?
Well before we all jump the gun lets just see whst next year brings. There is a reason we are only fans and not a coach or gm. If you have all the answers then contact the Burks for a job.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:21 PM
3rd Line

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Came up a little short tonight. Ran out of horses in the turbocharger. But it looks quite promising for next year. Thanks Dhillion and good luck. Just need an A1 goalie to grow with this young team starting in September! Til next year my Niagara peeps! Go Dogs Go as always! [out]
Old 04-12-2018, 10:21 PM

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,481 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Well before we all jump the gun lets just see whst next year brings. There is a reason we are only fans and not a coach or gm. If you have all the answers then contact the Burks for a job.
We disagreed on my starting salary
Old 04-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

East final will be interesting can not see Hamilton beating Kingston or Barrie.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
East final will be interesting can not see Hamilton beating Kingston or Barrie.
They donít beat Kingston but i could see them taking Barrie
Old 04-13-2018, 07:11 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,510 Times in 828 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post

You can bet on that...

Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2018, 07:13 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,510 Times in 828 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
The youngest team in the OHL, so they say.. I do look forward to next year already. A year older, bigger and stronger. I continue to like the direction the IceDogs are going in. Some more good draft picks to throw in the pile.
I want to see this team get bigger, and meaner.
This is a team that has a bright future, but as for this year’s edition of the IceDogs, just not enough experience, poise, size, strength. Just not yet, not quite.

Take a look at what we drafted and what we’ve had for the past decade.

We are never going to have siZe and strength ....

And I think that makes a difference in the playoffs .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread