Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,790    Downloads: 1,738,996   Msgs Posted: 134,066   Thread Views: 30,073,911   Online Now: 72
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 05-20-2020, 11:04 AM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
FYI The DogPound Podcast has an open invitation to suggest some question for Joey BurkeÖ

https://mobile.twitter.com/DogPoundP...36436168708096

Possible questions from our website? Maybe someone can post them for us?

1 Any possibility of D-David Gucciardi, D-Tyler Procious, F-Stephen Halliday signing?
2 Are there a few names that you are focussed on for the import draft?
3 Overage situation? Are you looking for an upgrade?
4 ?
5 ?
4 In light of the team's performance in 2018-2019 are there any plans to upgrade the head coach?
5 How much of a factor was coaching in Adam Fantili's decision not to report to Niagara if drafted?
Old 05-20-2020, 11:28 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Joey Burke Interview - The Dog Pound Podcast
ē May 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pMb...ature=youtu.be
Great interview with GM Joey Burke.
Well done Joey.
No, I am not related to him.
Every true Icedog fan should take the time out ( about an hour and a half ) to listen to this interview
Old 05-21-2020, 06:44 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,302 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I too listened to Joey and enjoyed it. He even stated that the last go all in for the run may have been ill-advised, and what they did last season was the result of those moves. Good on you Joey!
I am surprised that the topic of next year's coaching staff returning or not, unless I missed it.
Good job though.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:17 AM
Top Prospect

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

Icedogs asset coach Mark Mancari agreed to part ways..reason commute every day from London
Old 05-21-2020, 06:50 PM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Great interview with GM Joey Burke.
Well done Joey.
No, I am not related to him.
Every true Icedog fan should take the time out ( about an hour and a half ) to listen to this interview
Thanks Maddy, I always wondered if I was a true icedog fan or not. Fortunately I read retired's post first where Joey said the last playoff run "may" have been ill-advised and I realized, no - I am not sitting through 90 minutes of bull! The icedogs have a serious problem with coaching and until that is resolved, I am quite content to be an illegitimate fan maddog.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:52 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
Icedogs asset coach Mark Mancari agreed to part ways..reason commute every day from London
Dang, can't even keep b-grade coaching!
Old 05-22-2020, 07:24 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,302 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Thanks Maddy, I always wondered if I was a true icedog fan or not. Fortunately I read retired's post first where Joey said the last playoff run "may" have been ill-advised and I realized, no - I am not sitting through 90 minutes of bull! The icedogs have a serious problem with coaching and until that is resolved, I am quite content to be an illegitimate fan maddog.
it was a good interview Red and well worth a listen.
Old 05-22-2020, 08:08 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,203 Times in 1,243 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post

Maybe that?s code for ?I cannot believe I report to Billy Burke?

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2020, 01:35 AM
2nd Line

5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members

I donít understand this at all. They mutually agreed that he would not return next season because his commute was too far? If he quit because the commute was too far, then he quit, period. Mutually agreed normally means both sides want to end the employment. The press release makes it sound like there is more to it than the commute being the issue.
Old 05-23-2020, 02:33 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I donít understand this at all. They mutually agreed that he would not return next season because his commute was too far? If he quit because the commute was too far, then he quit, period. Mutually agreed normally means both sides want to end the employment. The press release makes it sound like there is more to it than the commute being the issue.
Whatís so hard to understand honestly the guy has a family and doesnít want to be going to and from London daily I honestly donít see anything else in this except for that unless you want to try and reach for something like some people like to do sometimes
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: