Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,388    Downloads: 1,091,921   Msgs Posted: 119,895   Thread Views: 20,535,936   Online Now: 90
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,046 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!
Game Thread Niagara Ice Dogs @ Barrie Colts - Saturday, 2018.10.14 – 7:30pm

GAME 8 / 68 vs BARRIE COLTS

After a romantic walk along the beach and cuddling up with Mrs. NiceDawg to enjoy the Jamaican sunset, Mr. NiceDawg is busting out the Jamaican Rum and stuffing his face with Jerk Chicken while watching IceDogs’ hockey…

<>Game is televised on YourTV or can be purchased at OHL LIVE ($6.99)

LOOKING BACK:
Game Highlights vs Barrie
http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video...8-bar-2-niag-7

Coach Burke’s post game comments…
https://twitter.com/IceDogsThisWeek/...76951436566528

REMEMBERING STAN MIKITA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UajHySJ51JM

BEHIND THE MASK
Dhillon, Stephen NIAG 5 - 2.76 0.914
Incze, Colton NIAG 3 - 3.93 0.871

Greaves, Jet BAR 1 - 2.04 0.933
Zhukov, Maksim BAR 5 - 3.64 0.902

COACH’S CORNER
The decision on who’s the starting goalie will be announced Saturday.

INJURY REPORT
Ham and Roberts remain day to day but are not expected to play this weekend. Hunter is week to week (Late October / Early November)

TOP of the CHARTS
Barrie’s sophomore sensation Ryan Suzuki continues to lead the OHL in scoring (15 points), but look over his shoulder and hot on his trail are Krill Maksimov and Akil Thomas with 13 points each.

Maksimov and Ben Jones have now extended their point streak to 7 games heading into Saturday’s Colt rematch.

RUNNING ON EMPTY?
Saturday’s game will be Barrie’s 3rd game in 3 nights – perhaps an opportunity for the Ice Dogs to use their speed against some tired legs?

FUN FACT
Maksimov is on pace to score 78 goals this season – and smash the IceDogs’ single season scoring record held by Luca Caputi (51 goals in 2007–2008). Only Noel Serron is on pace to score more goals (79) this season!

MEET THE ICE DOGS’ NEWEST D-MAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRn6uZDZrx0

So, just like that…

2015-2016 (BAD START) <>7 GP = 4 Pts
NIA 8 vs SBY 1
NIA 1 vs SSM 3
ER 6 vs NIA 1
BAR 4 vs NIA 1
NIA 2 vs PBO 3
BAR 1 vs NIA 5
NIAG 2 vs ER 7

2018-2019 (GOOD START) <>7 GP = 9 Pts
NIA 8 vs MISS 6
NIA 2 vs PBO 5
KGN 1 vs NIA 3
NB 1 vs NIA 6
SBY 3 vs NIA 2
NIA 4 vs MISS 5 (OT)
BAR 2 vs NIA 7

#GDG
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 09:52 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Hopefully we can do the same is this game that we did last night I’ll go 5-3 dogs Incze gets the start for me give Dhillon a couple days off before Sudbury (today and tomorrow) and more importantly less Incze bounce back from last game
Old 10-12-2018, 10:21 AM

Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,476 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post

After a romantic walk along the beach and cuddling up with Mrs. NiceDawg to enjoy the Jamaican sunset, Mr. NiceDawg is busting out the Jamaican Rum and stuffing his face with Jerk Chicken while watching IceDogs’ hockey…
Jamaica was last year, if there is jerk in the equation that usually means me and regardless of the setting it's whisky for me. Also I am cheap which means no OHL action pack for me, I'll bask in the scores and comments after the game!
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Big League

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Jamaica was last year, if there is jerk in the equation that usually means me and regardless of the setting it's whisky for me. Also I am cheap which means no OHL action pack for me, I'll bask in the scores and comments after the game!
Old 10-12-2018, 11:24 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Hopefully we can do the same is this game that we did last night I’ll go 5-3 dogs Incze gets the start for me give Dhillon a couple days off before Sudbury (today and tomorrow) and more importantly less Incze bounce back from last game
Well, if I’m not over-thinking this, as a coach, I’m playing Dhillon. He just faced these shooters and got the best of them. It’s not back to back games so Dhillon gives them the best chance to win. I would then play Incze vs Sudbury. If I’m overthinking this, I’m playing Incze in Barrie, so I can showcase him to scouts in nearby location for a possible trade.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Play Dhillon in every game till we lose...Please
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,501 Times in 824 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post

<>Game is televised on YourTV or can be purchased at OHL LIVE ($6.99)

LOOKING BACK:

Game Highlights vs Barrie

http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video...8-bar-2-niag-7

Coach Burke’s post game comments…

https://twitter.com/IceDogsThisWeek/...76951436566528

REMEMBERING STAN MIKITA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UajHySJ51JM

BEHIND THE MASK

Dhillon, Stephen NIAG 5 - 2.76 0.914

Incze, Colton NIAG 3 - 3.93 0.871

Greaves, Jet BAR 1 - 2.04 0.933

Zhukov, Maksim BAR 5 - 3.64 0.902

COACH’S CORNER

The decision on who’s the starting goalie will be announced Saturday.

INJURY REPORT

Ham and Roberts remain day to day but are not expected to play this weekend. Hunter is week to week (Late October / Early November)

TOP of the CHARTS

Barrie’s sophomore sensation Ryan Suzuki continues to lead the OHL in scoring (15 points), but look over his shoulder and hot on his trail are Krill Maksimov and Akil Thomas with 13 points each.

Maksimov and Ben Jones have now extended their point streak to 7 games heading into Saturday’s Colt rematch.

RUNNING ON EMPTY?

Saturday’s game will be Barrie’s 3rd game in 3 nights – perhaps an opportunity for the Ice Dogs to use their speed against some tired legs?

FUN FACT

Maksimov is on pace to score 78 goals this season – and smash the IceDogs’ single season scoring record held by Luca Caputi (51 goals in 2007–2008). Only Noel Serron is on pace to score more goals (79) this season!

MEET THE ICE DOGS’ NEWEST D-MAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRn6uZDZrx0

So, just like that…

2015-2016 (BAD START) <>7 GP = 4 Pts

NIA 8 vs SBY 1

NIA 1 vs SSM 3

ER 6 vs NIA 1

BAR 4 vs NIA 1

NIA 2 vs PBO 3

BAR 1 vs NIA 5

NIAG 2 vs ER 7

2018-2019 (GOOD START) <>7 GP = 9 Pts

NIA 8 vs MISS 6

NIA 2 vs PBO 5

KGN 1 vs NIA 3

NB 1 vs NIA 6

SBY 3 vs NIA 2

NIA 4 vs MISS 5 (OT)

BAR 2 vs NIA 7

#GDG

Frost warning for Saturday night in Jamaica isn’t there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,501 Times in 824 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

So if you are not in Jamaica then where I the world is Carmen Nicedawg ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2018, 08:38 AM

Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,476 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Barrie bested #2 ranked Sudbury last night 4-1. Did they leave anything in the tank for tonight's game against #5 Niagara? Has momentum shifted, will overconfident IceDogs fail to take this team seriously? Will I stop posing rhetorical questions?
Old 10-13-2018, 09:22 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,360 Times in 823 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Barrie bested #2 ranked Sudbury last night 4-1. Did they leave anything in the tank for tonight's game against #5 Niagara? Has momentum shifted, will overconfident IceDogs fail to take this team seriously? Will I stop posing rhetorical questions?
These are very good questions.
Game in and game out, we never know which team will come out each game. I agree with you 100%