Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,446    Downloads: 1,212,624   Msgs Posted: 122,000   Thread Views: 21,729,829   Online Now: 110
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Old 01-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,477 Times in 907 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Like our fans yell after an opposition goal.....

Who cares!!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 05:02 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,137 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Like our fans yell after an opposition goal.....

Who cares!!
Exactly! Stinky...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 05:37 PM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I am the guy that cares.

To anyone that cares about the sport and not just home team fandom, its actually pretty interesting data. Knowing the players that excel in a particular skill set and seeing these nuances in person really adds to the intrigue of the game for me.

For instance, Kevin Bahl on the 67's has some serious high end core strength (Top Medicine ball). Next time I see him play, I'll watch for that strength as he mucks it out along the boards and how he handles the one on one battles in tight around his own net. Fascinating and not even a bit threatening to me.

Last edited by Aircanuck; 01-27-2018 at 12:33 AM. Reason: London Knights
Old 01-26-2018, 05:52 PM
Big League

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
I guess I am the guy that cares.

To anyone that cares about the sport and not just home team fandom, its actually pretty interesting data. Knowing the players that accel in a particular skill set and seeing these nuances in person really adds to the intrigue of the game for me.

For instance, Kevin Bahl on the 67's has some serious high end core strength (Top Medicine ball). Next time I see him play, I'll watch for that strength as he mucks it out along the boards and how he handles the one on one battles in tight around his own net. Fascinating and not even a bit threatening to me.
...and we can all begin to take notice of Akil Thomas' superior "Transition Agility" with and without a puck. Who knew ?
Old 01-26-2018, 05:55 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
To anyone that cares about the sport and not just home team fandom, its actually pretty interesting data. Knowing the players that accel in a particular skill set and seeing these nuances in person really adds to the intrigue of the game for me.
...and this is now the perfect place to discuss that
Old 02-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Big League

A few Evan Bouchard facts:
• Ranked #5 Central Scouting NA Skaters
• Bouchard has emerged as one of the top Canadians available for the2018 June draft .
• Results from the 2018 CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game – Sport Testing Combine Top Performers
<>Bouchard test top 3 in the 30M Backward Skate (2nd).

The information below is probably not relevant but... “It's all in posting the entire picture that you can see that (#2) only excelled in (one) testing group. This picture is true…the entire story.” - Stinkyp3t3.

Bouchard DID NOT test in the top three in the following categories:
Off-Ice Tests:
<>Vertical Jump
<>Broad Jump
<>Medicine Ball Toss
<>Grip Left
<>Grip Right
<>Pro-Agility Left
<>Pro-Agility Right
On-Ice Tests:
<>30M Forward Skate
<>30M Forward Skate with Puck
<>30M Backward Skate with Puck
<>Reaction
<>Reaction with Puck
<>Weave Agility
<>Weave Agility with Puck
<>Transition Agility
<>Transition Agility with Puck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 10:58 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Yet, A-Kill excelled in only 2 and is ranked with double digits.
But, young Fouty crushed everyone and is ranked a C player I think.

Still, #44 Skinny Legs and All. Has an all-pro Shot and legs of a 12year old.
Time will tell.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Alex Formenton (a year older than Thomas) has skinny legs too?
Old 02-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Alex Formenton (a year older than Thomas) has skinny legs too?
Ouch, that one hurts Blacksox, your game is strong today.

Alex is drafted, his stock is rising, his pants cover the top of his shin pads. Lol
Old 02-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Rookie

CrazyJoeDavola is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Yet, A-Kill excelled in only 2 and is ranked with double digits.
But, young Fouty crushed everyone and is ranked a C player I think.

Time will tell.
. The Hunter's are Good at turning Chicken legs into Hulk legs with their elaborate ''program'' . Bob Sacamano became a beast in a few months
The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyJoeDavola For This Useful Post: