Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,735    Downloads: 1,620,723   Msgs Posted: 129,600   Thread Views: 26,628,379   Online Now: 114
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 06-02-2019, 08:41 AM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I actually sent a note to Brianne with a reason why I am dropping down to only one season ticket this year

Instead of her forwarding my email to the Burke’s she told me
To email them myself lol

I guess her forwarding an email is too much effort

Lol

I really wonder what the season ticket renewals are like this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goodness gracious..Now, you are even complaining about Brianne!!
I know I said I'm done till end of summer but I just couldnt believe this!!
The Following User Says Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,074 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Goodness gracious..Now, you are even complaining about Brianne!!

I know I said I'm done till end of summer but I just couldnt believe this!!

Not really complaining

Just saying what happened

Lol

#touchytouchy

Old 06-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,074 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
Was it maybe Dobbin that provided the top secret "Liam Ham" documentation to Marty and the Burkes' figured it out and were pi**ed and turfed him? Yes, I am a conspiracy nut...

Good conspiracy !

Old 06-02-2019, 03:54 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,181 Times in 1,569 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Not really complaining

Just saying what happened

Lol

#touchytouchy

When you wrote…
Actually sent a note to Brianne with a reason why I am dropping down to only one season ticket this year...she told me to email them myself lol
…that is saying what happened.

But when you wrote…
Instead of her forwarding my email to the Burke’s…I guess her forwarding an email is too much effort Lol
…that is complaining.

I’m only commenting on this because it seems unfair for us on here to expect Brianne to put herself in the middle of a fan’s concerns. Brianne’s reply seem fair and justified. If someone has a personal issue with someone in hockey operations, they should address them directly.

Last edited by Blacksox; 06-02-2019 at 03:57 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,185 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
When you wrote…
Actually sent a note to Brianne with a reason why I am dropping down to only one season ticket this year...she told me to email them myself lol
…that is saying what happened.

But when you wrote…
Instead of her forwarding my email to the Burke’s…I guess her forwarding an email is too much effort Lol
…that is complaining.

I’m only commenting on this because it seems unfair for us on here to expect Brianne to put herself in the middle of a fan’s concerns. Brianne’s reply seem fair and justified. If someone has a personal issue with someone in hockey operations, they should address them directly.
With all due respect, good for Brianne as this has nothing to do with her and her job.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 05:15 PM

Thanked 3,418 Times in 1,864 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
With all due respect, good for Brianne as this has nothing to do with her and her job.
Not that I want to side with Mr. Negative, but as a point of order, the Manager of Ticket sales job has everything to do with why an original double STH is now a single.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:49 PM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Not that I want to side with Mr. Negative, but as a point of order, the Manager of Ticket sales job has everything to do with why an original double STH is now a single.
I whole heartedly disagree with you as well.
She is an employee whose duties are to sell, process ticket applications for seasons, etc.
I am sure that he job description does not include being a messenger for ownership and customers.
Once again, good on Brianne.
PS: she is very good with customers and will sit and discuss anything and anytime that we drop in to see her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is an employee whose duties are to sell, process ticket applications for seasons, etc.
I am sure that he job description does not include being a messenger for ownership and customers.
PS: she is very good with customers and will sit and discuss anything and anytime that we drop in to see her.
She does an amazing job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Team Captain

I have a theory on Mr Dobbin leaving suddenly...............
He has been doing this job for a long long time and spending a lot of hours away from home.
Maybe he asked for a raise in pay and was told "NO".
Having heard that response,,, His reply was "OK then,,,,,, I quit!!"
Leaving the ownership really pissed and that is the reason the press release was so short.
Sounds great to me.. LOL No conspiracy theory here.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 07:43 PM

Thanked 3,418 Times in 1,864 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Two things - yes, she does an amazing job and I have many positive interactions with her. But... that was a missed opportunity for even better customer service. No customer likes to hear "do it yourself" or "that's not my job". If I am the boss I'd rather have my employee engage a complaint than pass the buck.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: