Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,850    Downloads: 2,832,969   Msgs Posted: 140,832   Thread Views: 47,941,307   Online Now: 127
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-08-2019, 04:36 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,069 Times in 865 Posts
dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
From twitter

I asked OHLinsiders his thoughts on he deal from a Niagara perspective ...

His reply

“I know it seems like a huge overpayment, and it is. However, it holds IceDogs GM accountable and if his word is good, he'll get some of them back.

LOTS of distrust in Niagara's GM”

I never put too much credit in the rumours posted by this guy in the last couple of years but he has NAILED several trades this year .... but I am starting to believe a lot more of what he says...

what he was saying about the deal being done and then not done I totally believe now ... sounds like the Icedogs backed out of an agreed deal to try and get a better deal with Owen Sound. .. which is why this dragged on so long.

I don’t blame Moore for not wanting to waive his NTC to go to Owen Sound when he was likely already told he was going to Oshawa.

Total bush league move by the Dogs if true... and no wonder why we got fleeced again ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our fans think we got fleeced Oshawa fans probably think they didn’t get enough sounds about right lol seems like a good deal for both. Calling what they did bush league or sketchy (I’ve seen that a bit on Twitter) is a bit much it’s stil a business after all and the best business decision if possible would’ve been the OS deal so gotta try it and they did
Old 01-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,194 Times in 1,391 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Go Dogs Go!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 05:02 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,323 Times in 906 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Apparently Morre still out for two weeks.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Grump

Thanked 4,004 Times in 2,244 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDogsThisWeek View Post
I know trade rumours are fun....but as we put on Twitter a few different times,

This trade rumour with the Generals is apparently just made up. Multiple people within the organization have told us there is zero truth to it.

Looks like it was true after all. Not sure what that says about your relationship with multiple people within the organization?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Looks like it was true after all. Not sure what that says about your relationship with multiple people within the organization?
They are all just puppets of the Icedogs...them and all the other Icedogs media that swallow the organizational koolaid .
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 06:11 PM
2nd Line

notldogsfan is a splendid one to beholdnotldogsfan is a splendid one to beholdnotldogsfan is a splendid one to beholdnotldogsfan is a splendid one to beholdnotldogsfan is a splendid one to beholdnotldogsfan is a splendid one to beholdnotldogsfan is a splendid one to behold

Wow, Oshawa takes half the picks that we sent to them and picks up top 5 scorer Saigeon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about the rest of this season, and I think Studnicka is going to be a difference maker in the Ottawa series. But wondering if Niagara couldn't have just made that Saigeon deal, used the rest of the picks with Schaefer to upgrade the OA spot on D, and keep Moore for the future?
The Following User Says Thank You to notldogsfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,019 Times in 686 Posts
Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!

I like that we are going for it. Therefore I like the trade. Sad to see Moore go but thrilled we kept Tomasino.

Got a feeling we will be getting lots of picks back next year, somehow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Top Prospect

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I like that we are going for it. Therefore I like the trade. Sad to see Moore go but thrilled we kept Tomasino.

Got a feeling we will be getting lots of picks back next year, somehow.
Tomasino, and perhaps Thomas.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 06:44 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,019 Times in 686 Posts
Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 G! View Post
Tomasino, and perhaps Thomas.
Yep, kind of what I was thinking.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:44 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by notldogsfan View Post
Wow, Oshawa takes half the picks that we sent to them and picks up top 5 scorer Saigeon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about the rest of this season, and I think Studnicka is going to be a difference maker in the Ottawa series. But wondering if Niagara couldn't have just made that Saigeon deal, used the rest of the picks with Schaefer to upgrade the OA spot on D, and keep Moore for the future?
.....If Niagara had 5 2nds left then I think they could have added an OA D-man and a OA forward like Saigeon and held onto Moore, but not with only 3 2nds they had to move a young talent......Lochead jumping ship to London and the Miletic trade last hear hurt the Dogs. May of cost the Dogs Moore ?