Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,451    Downloads: 1,215,671   Msgs Posted: 122,206   Thread Views: 21,780,408   Online Now: 98
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:26 PM

Thanked 2,861 Times in 1,567 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
There were actually two bones, I believe three now.

Bones is Bones, I know, but, choose not to disclose.
There is only one Bones, but he has helpers (he is like Santa Claus that way ). If the real man behind the mascot chooses to make himself known, that is on him - but I think most who know will preserve his secret identity
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
There is only one Bones, but he has helpers (he is like Santa Claus that way ). If the real man behind the mascot chooses to make himself known, that is on him - but I think most who know will preserve his secret identity
Should never look behind the mascot... It's much more fun that way... Just accept Bones as Bones, and his helpers as Faux-nes...
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta admit I'm a little surprised that theubwpuldnhave a fill in that can't skate
Old 03-11-2016, 11:15 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I gotta admit I'm a little surprised that theubwpuldnhave a fill in that can't skate
And I am really surprised at the amount of drinking and keyboarding that goes on
Old 03-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha have that should say I'm surprised that "they would have" a fill in that can't skate... sadly that was all done without a single drop of alcohol
Old 03-12-2016, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Hahaha have that should say I'm surprised that "they would have" a fill in that can't skate... sadly that was all done without a single drop of alcohol
It is likely tough finding anyone who wants to don the costume in the first place, much less someone with some size and hockey skill. Bones does an amazing job seeing through his mask, being coordinated enough to skate and not fall down or hit obstacles; hold a flag AND stay in character (plus at times kicking pucks into nets during intermission).

The persona he has created is very unique and larger than life. He does it with such confidence you can easily see when someone else is in the costume attempting to mimic his mannerisms. So imagine the poor sod who has to do all that at once as a replacement??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2016, 07:22 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

I would love to give it a try
Old 03-12-2016, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I would love to give it a try
I am sure they'll hold auditions if Bones ever needs a crusty side-kick.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:08 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I am sure they'll hold auditions if Bones ever needs a crusty side-kick.
I will work on my "centre ice 2 blue line 'bum drag'" a crown pleaser for certain.

I will ask my alternate Bone friend how I can get in.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:04 AM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will work on my "centre ice 2 blue line 'bum drag'" a crown pleaser for certain.

I will ask my alternate Bone friend how I can get in.
Well I was going to volunteer until I saw this. I vote for stinky's bum drag. You have my full support.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post: