Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,649    Downloads: 1,428,808   Msgs Posted: 127,318   Thread Views: 23,893,138   Online Now: 96
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-16-2019, 09:52 PM

Thanked 3,236 Times in 1,773 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I see him , jones, lodnia and possibly even Robertson back and than traded away.. offensively all great players but none in mind opinion are ready to move on yet. And with them we will recoup some of our picks back
They are each old enough to play in the AHL or ECHL where they will actually get paid.
Old 04-16-2019, 09:58 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
I see him , jones, lodnia and possibly even Robertson back and than traded away.. offensively all great players but none in mind opinion are ready to move on yet. And with them we will recoup some of our picks back
I could see Jones, to a lesser extent Lodnia. But I'm not sure Robertson gets an OA year, I think he could slot in with the Texas Stars even if he couldn't stick in Dallas. That being said, I'd love to see them all back and sent away for draft picks. A contender might be willing to pay a fair price for a rental that averaged 2 points a game here.

Realistically we could get no one, or everyone back. To be honest, I didn't think DiPietro would be back for Windsor this year. And here he is playing for Ottawa in the Eastern Final.

I always prefer a team in rebuild. It's more fun to watch the development for me. So I'm looking forward to seeing what the upcoming year brings.
Old 04-16-2019, 09:59 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,099 Times in 648 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
They are each old enough to play in the AHL or ECHL where they will actually get paid.
I understand that but i jist have a feeling that their Nhl teams wont think they are ready yet. They all.have to work on maturity
Old 04-16-2019, 10:03 PM

Thanked 3,236 Times in 1,773 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I understand that but i jist have a feeling that their Nhl teams wont think they are ready yet. They all.have to work on maturity
Playing with men will do that. Playing in a league where you're the (supposed) mature one won't work.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:04 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you kidding, Jones perhaps, but no way Lodnia or Robertson.
Lodnia is a pitbull and has all the tools for a pro career, AHL next year and NHL soon after.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:25 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,793 Times in 992 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

OMG

jones ... not back ... AHL or ECHL
Lodnia ... AHL
Robertson ... AHL

You are dreaming in Icedogcolor if you think any of those three are returning ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2019, 10:29 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,793 Times in 992 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Where is Stinky when you need him!!!!!!

I was scoreboard watching tonight ...

Game seven in London ...

Guelph down 3-2 heading into the third period... and score FOUR right in London’s barn, to SHOCK the green and gold faithful, with an EPIC comeback of all comebacks ... to win the series 4 games to 3!

THANK YOU GEORGE BURNETT .... I WANT TO HUG AND KISS YOU!

I gotta say .... that’s a bigger collapse by the Knights than Niagara’s choke job.

That score just made my day.

I love it...

Come on Stinky crawl out from under your bridge lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 12:09 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
This is going to be a tough series to call but I will say the Dogs win in 7. .If Noel gets a suspension from the Peterborough series it will be a huge break for the Dogs. Hoping Maksmov, Sopa & Philip will be healthy enough to play in the series, they will need all of them in this round.

Dogs in 7 over Shwa
Ottawa in 6 over Sudbury (UPL steals a couple, Wolves work hard and are pesky, still not enough to beat 67's)
Guelph in 7 over London
Saginaw in 6 over the Soo
I should have put money on the 2nd round of the Western Conference, The Eastern Conference not so good