Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,423    Downloads: 1,188,535   Msgs Posted: 121,118   Thread Views: 21,330,526   Online Now: 101
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:30 AM
3rd Line

jiamundo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jiamundo
Default what happened?

from what i heard boys didnt show up to play.... but what happened with baldassarra hit,someone told me announcer was freaking saying he used elbow but someone told me kid had his head down adn baldassarra just took advantage and hit him. also what was with all the fights must have been some frustration showing and matybe needed to get rid of some stress.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Serving a Suspension

rowdi29 will become famous soon enough

How bad was Friesson hurt?
Old 11-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Serving a Suspension

rowdi29 will become famous soon enough

Oh now I see why there were so many.. penalties...Bolibruck and Spada were the refs...Those guys hate us...lol....Anyway I can find out whos reffing tonite? cuz if its those two ass-clowns i will not be attending...Bolibruck(the local guy) tries to be so anti-homer its sickening...He thinks we are there to watch him...lol...Good Luck dogs you will need it.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

We went to the game. We played well in the second but I don't know what was in the water in the second intermission but we sucked in the third. Chris played well and thats about it. I don't know what that Fritch as first star came from. I didn,t notice him that much. He did score. Our D was terrible, D. Hamilton gave the puck away almost every time he had it. Swindt and Knesic were beaton to the outside all night long. Even Mark didn,t look good and Simila not much better. Hope Friesen injury in not serious. Should have known it was going to be bad night, even our pregame meal there was bad. Maybe that new bus is too comfortable.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:48 AM
3rd Line

bill spunska is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdi29 View Post
How bad was Friesson hurt?
Don't know, but Erie's a bad place for Friesen. In his rookie year, he suffered, I think, a high ankle sprain in Erie and missed quite a few games. Let's hope this one's not bad.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:20 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,361 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Party View Post
Marco had -3 night which brings him to -11. Without checking (no pun intended) I would bet that is the worst on the team. Ok, Marco is brutal and that is just the way it is. The fault now lies towards McCourt for continuing to play this liability.
As last night's game wasn't on TV, I can't comment on Insam, but judging from the recent (not really recent actually) posts on Insam, if he can't at least play defensively, it's time for a roster change. We're 1.5 months into the season now, this is more than just a slump.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,011 Times in 1,383 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

A slump is when the puck is not bouncing your way, this kid doesn't give a damn and it shows shift in and shift out. He floats around doing nothing and yet is rewarded for it by being put on the first line? He doesn't hit, doesn't skate, doesn't back check or get to the net. The kid can't even take a simple pass. Every pass bounces right off his stick. He had a chance to put a good hit on Gaunce last game and put on the brakes right at the last second and barely touched him. I just don't understand what his problem is, he was decent last year.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 03:35 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,361 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiamundo View Post
from what i heard boys didnt show up to play.... but what happened with baldassarra hit,someone told me announcer was freaking saying he used elbow but someone told me kid had his head down adn baldassarra just took advantage and hit him. also what was with all the fights must have been some frustration showing and matybe needed to get rid of some stress.
3 - NIAG Baldassarra, 4:10 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - NIAG DeSousa, 4:10 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - ER Szydlowski, 4:10 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - ER Torquato, 4:10 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - NIAG Shaw, 4:47 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
3 - NIAG Shaw, 4:47 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - ER Cianfrini, 4:47 - Fighting , 5 min

And what's with all the fights happening on the road? And even worse, when they're not televised! GRRR.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:48 PM
3rd Line

slats will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to slats

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdi29 View Post
Oh now I see why there were so many.. penalties...Bolibruck and Spada were the refs...Those guys hate us...lol....Anyway I can find out whos reffing tonite? cuz if its those two ass-clowns i will not be attending...Bolibruck(the local guy) tries to be so anti-homer its sickening...He thinks we are there to watch him...lol...Good Luck dogs you will need it.
Agree 100%. You can add Brad Beer to that little list too. I thought the officiating Thursday night was pretty good. They didn't take any bull from either team, and that how it should be. With the score getting out of hand last night, hopefully we have those guys from thursday again.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
3 - NIAG Baldassarra, 4:10 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - NIAG DeSousa, 4:10 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - ER Szydlowski, 4:10 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - ER Torquato, 4:10 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - NIAG Shaw, 4:47 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
3 - NIAG Shaw, 4:47 - Fighting , 5 min
3 - ER Cianfrini, 4:47 - Fighting , 5 min

And what's with all the fights happening on the road? And even worse, when they're not televised! GRRR.
Baldassarra hit an Erie player at their blueline (interference penalty called) another Erie player came after Baldassarra,but Desousa interceded and absolutely wiped the ice with him. Baldassarra held his own in the other scrap. Shaw was looking for someone to go with all night. When Cianfrini made the mistake of saying O.K. he ended up in the dressing room for repairs.