Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,420    Downloads: 1,186,379   Msgs Posted: 121,039   Thread Views: 21,289,250   Online Now: 86
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-16-2011, 10:38 AM
3rd Line

slats will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to slats

Anyone get a parking ticket from the good ol City of St Catharines. I got one and will be fighting it as there is not a parking sign anywhere near where I was parked.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:52 AM
2nd Line

sparkymarky14j will become famous soon enoughsparkymarky14j will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesBuddy View Post
Lessio = 0% class
I just wonder how many scouts were there tonight to witness that and thought 'I don't want that guy on my team'

Though it was amusing to watch
Do I want him on our team: No! Do I love having draft picks because he snubbed us: Yes! Do I like that he flipped us the bird: No! But, I do feel sorry for him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Lessio fan at all, but he does have problems. I saw a few times de Haan and Thomas trying to calm him down on the bench. He plays the game with the emotion that you want a player to have. I'm sure we all have flipped someone off who has pissed us off at one point of time or another. I'm not condoning what he did, because he does have to come back to our barn next year, but I do like his intensity on how he plays the game. So things will get better for him and us, because of him.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,047 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slats View Post
Anyone get a parking ticket from the good ol City of St Catharines. I got one and will be fighting it as there is not a parking sign anywhere near where I was parked.
I saw a bunch of cars with parking tickets on Gale. They were all parked under no parking signs and deserved tickets. I guess they thought there's a hockey game so I'll park wherever I want.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:19 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

It was great to see Luca back in the arena !!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 01:45 PM
2nd Line

BonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud ofBonesBuddy has much to be proud of

I remember this. It's still funny to watch.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:54 PM
2nd Line

DOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond reputeDOGPILE has a reputation beyond repute

Lessio gets 2 game suspension ... http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/page/media-notes
exhibition games - probably not.