Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,727    Downloads: 1,605,490   Msgs Posted: 129,154   Thread Views: 26,339,543   Online Now: 106
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-27-2016, 08:18 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

You'll be missed Bones Sr. :'( I know from experience that that job isn't as easy as it looks. Talk about not being able to take a shift off! You really made that character come alive!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2016, 08:32 AM
4th Line

Paws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nice
Default Bones

I couldn't agree more on that great job you have done Bones through the years. You have been extremely visible and a great mascot for our Niagara Ice Dogs team. The look on the faces of all the young and old fans that see you is priceless. Your game day antics and climbing the glass at the Jack are so memorable. When I first heard of your pending departure, my first instinct was that perhaps some member of the Burke family was trying the outfit on and practicing in the wings and preparing to take over your position, LOL.. Good luck in the future. Go Dogs Go!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paws and Reflect For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 01:02 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

He's a dynamite guy, really enjoyed his work!

Last edited by TwoPadStack; 10-29-2016 at 01:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 08:16 PM
Original Team Mascot

bones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I wonder if the team will ask the "character" inside the suit to come and drop the puck?
I would be honored if they asked me to drop the puck at a game but I doubt it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bones911 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 08:21 PM

Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,845 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Collectively there must be enough contacts and goodwill within this forum to honour a man who has personified the character of the team for so long. I am confident the IceDogs organization could find a creative way to recognize the achievements of the man while taking nothing away from the mystery of the mascot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 09:19 PM
Original Team Mascot

bones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Collectively there must be enough contacts and goodwill within this forum to honour a man who has personified the character of the team for so long. I am confident the IceDogs organization could find a creative way to recognize the achievements of the man while taking nothing away from the mystery of the mascot.
Thanks my friend for the kind words ... Now that I am not Bones anymore I don't mind people knowing.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:29 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,120 Times in 659 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones911 View Post
Thanks my friend for the kind words ... Now that I am not Bones anymore I don't mind people knowing.
I've met you once in mississauga where you admitted to being bones.. I don't think they will ever be able to replace you hope all ends well for you in the future
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 01:47 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,169 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I also saw you once, however, I did not have a chance to talk to you.
You were leaving a Tim Horton's restaurant on Main St E. in Welland
You were wearing you gear but not the head dress.

Thank you once again for everything over the years and it was even pretty cool when you sat on my lap during a game at the Jack.
Good luck in the future!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,053 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

This new bones' socks are really baggy and the one sock is way longer than the other. It's kinda annoying me lol.

Makes me wonder did the old ones wear shin pads ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

The new Bones is doing well. IMO
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post: