Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,849    Downloads: 2,832,624   Msgs Posted: 140,809   Thread Views: 47,907,564   Online Now: 126
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2022, 09:32 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,069 Times in 865 Posts
dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
1-1 heading to the end of the second and the Dogs give up a shorty. So it's 2-1 Peterborough, not seeing much of a spark.
Are we surprised they don’t have much of a spark considering who’s out of the lineup?
Old 03-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Grump

Thanked 4,003 Times in 2,243 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Are we surprised they don’t have much of a spark considering who’s out of the lineup?
I am always surprised when players don't play to their own ability. Lot's of puck-watching and players waiting for the play to come to them.
Old 03-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,069 Times in 865 Posts
dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I am always surprised when players don't play to their own ability. Lot's of puck-watching and players waiting for the play to come to them.
I guess you have a lot more faith in these guys then I do I don’t see a whole lot of ability in this lineup with the guys they’re missing and I would include the goalie in that as well he seems to be out of position/overplaying shots more often then not

Last edited by dogs777; 03-03-2022 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-03-2022, 10:25 PM
Grump

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

4-2 Petes final, after Peterborough had a couple of goals called back. Glad that one is over.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:47 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,323 Times in 906 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Tough loss tonight hope Gushchin is back soon.
Old 03-04-2022, 08:50 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,019 Times in 686 Posts
Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Tough loss tonight hope Gushchin is back soon.
Do we know what is happening with him? Is it physical or psychological?

Hope he is back soon and doing ok.
Old 03-04-2022, 02:02 PM
Top Prospect

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well if are defense would play their position instead of rushing in the play like a winger or forward may the goalie would have some help.
The Following User Says Thank You to hotdog fan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2022, 10:50 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,484 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Roobrock - too lazy to check the spelling - I think I have better hands than him, he was a third round pick? Yikes

Enright - was he getting #6 dman ice time tonight? I barely noticed him. Seems like he wasn?t on the ice much.

Rosy - boy this kid sure can move laterally . Couple goals he wildly like to have back im sure. Seems like his d is always on top of him. Interested to see what he brings next year.

Fun to be back at a game again, good start, predictable outcome.

Robertson and Stillman were both REALLY good for PBO, would be nice to have players of that quality again one day

GDG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2022, 11:17 PM
Grump

The IceDogs had a great first period and then took the next forty minutes off in celebration. I agree with everything strohs said above, and I will add (name spellings off cuz I can't be arsed either) Diannicio should just take the puck over the blue line and give it to the other team: Betts injury theatrics are getting old (if you drop to the ice and wince to the bench, don't be pissy when the trainer visits).

Highlights tonight for me were Cooke and Wycisk - hustling all night long, good positioning and smart plays. Honorable mention goes to Rosey (knowing the puck is under you on the wrong side of the line yet trying to backstroke out of notice).
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Top Prospect

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

I know Littlejohn is just up until players get back fromm suspension or injuries but why the hell is he not playing more. He has come up from JB and looks like he fits right in. I would be playing him more and sit down some of our guys that don't hustle or play well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotdog fan For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread