Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,849    Downloads: 2,832,863   Msgs Posted: 140,819   Thread Views: 47,925,348   Online Now: 122
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: What happens now?
Bill and Denise fire their sons and hire new staff. 0 0%
Bill and Denise sell the team. 11 64.71%
Bill and Denise avoid commenting and ride out the storm. 6 35.29%
Something else (aka, who cares) 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2022, 11:18 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,323 Times in 906 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Another new scout https://niagaraicedogs.net/article/i...e-hockey-scout
Old 07-12-2022, 05:09 PM
Top Prospect

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
yep branford 99ers scout
Old 07-15-2022, 11:45 AM
All Star

three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

New scout https://niagaraicedogs.net/article/i...-ontario-scout
Old 07-15-2022, 12:00 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,019 Times in 686 Posts
Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!

I don't see the word "Brantford" on his bio.
Old 07-15-2022, 01:44 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I don't see the word "Brantford" on his bio.
Possibly an oversight? *nervous laugh*

Maybe the story will get revised at a later time... Either way, I'm not overly concerned about the new ownerships penchant for cronyism... What's the worst that happens this year? People realize that *this* rebuild is DOA. Plenty of talent, 2 years of development lost. Due to public health closures, and lack of coaching / development. It sucks, but I think it could be fun to let things play out, keep expectations reasonable, and this could be a really interesting season. We all follow OHL because it's the premiere development league. So... We got us a season of bigtime "DEVELOPMENT" to watch, from front office to on the ice, and I, for one, intend to enjoy it as much as possible... Even in loss, you learn...

Is it possible our years with The Burke Boys in charge has made us suspicious and untrusting of authority figures... We're best to just grit our teeth, and see what the year brings. Ownership may get through the season and realize how out of their depths his people are, and turn over the Hockey Opps to Professionals. Then just rake in all that sweet filthy lucre... I wouldn't hate to see the barn full every game again...
Old 07-16-2022, 08:58 PM
Grump

Thanked 4,004 Times in 2,244 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Possibly an oversight? *nervous laugh*

Maybe the story will get revised at a later time... Either way, I'm not overly concerned about the new ownerships penchant for cronyism... What's the worst that happens this year? People realize that *this* rebuild is DOA. Plenty of talent, 2 years of development lost. Due to public health closures, and lack of coaching / development. It sucks, but I think it could be fun to let things play out, keep expectations reasonable, and this could be a really interesting season. We all follow OHL because it's the premiere development league. So... We got us a season of bigtime "DEVELOPMENT" to watch, from front office to on the ice, and I, for one, intend to enjoy it as much as possible... Even in loss, you learn...

Is it possible our years with The Burke Boys in charge has made us suspicious and untrusting of authority figures... We're best to just grit our teeth, and see what the year brings. Ownership may get through the season and realize how out of their depths his people are, and turn over the Hockey Opps to Professionals. Then just rake in all that sweet filthy lucre... I wouldn't hate to see the barn full every game again...
i am with you. Lets see what the Brant crew can put together . It can't be worse, it might be better, and with Gretzky involved, it could be interesting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2022, 11:32 AM
All Star

New USA scout local man https://niagaraicedogs.net/article/i...-sctausa-scout
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2022, 01:41 PM
All Star

Another assistant coach https://niagaraicedogs.net/article/i...ssistant-coach
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2022, 07:05 PM
3rd Line

pez3145 is just really nicepez3145 is just really nicepez3145 is just really nicepez3145 is just really nice

Ever wonder why in the priority selection we took the whole NY Rangers team?
Now we know
Guess we will wait and see how this pans out.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:26 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,069 Times in 865 Posts
dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pez3145 View Post
Ever wonder why in the priority selection we took the whole NY Rangers team?
Now we know
Guess we will wait and see how this pans out.
I doubt any of them play other then the second rounder