Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,849    Downloads: 2,832,624   Msgs Posted: 140,809   Thread Views: 47,907,013   Online Now: 138
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2022, 11:05 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,019 Times in 686 Posts
Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!

Just home from the game.

First impression ..... I dont hate this team.

I liked that they battled back. I hated the first period and it gave me flashbacks of last year. Then in the second, they showed some life. In the third it got even better. Now it is thru the lens of a couple Coors Banquets. However, I really did enjoy the hockey I saw in the second and third periods. It was not terrible. These guys might actually put up some numbers when they get used to each other.

Zito is going to be a fan favourite.

Last edited by Dogs Enthusiast 104; 09-29-2022 at 11:06 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 11:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,069 Times in 865 Posts
dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Just home from the game.

First impression ..... I dont hate this team.

I liked that they battled back. I hated the first period and it gave me flashbacks of last year. Then in the second, they showed some life. In the third it got even better. Now it is thru the lens of a couple Coors Banquets. However, I really did enjoy the hockey I saw in the second and third periods. It was not terrible. These guys might actually put up some numbers when they get used to each other.

Zito is going to be a fan favourite.
Team looked fine tonight after the first I thought Flores looked good in net shoutout to enright who was out on position for our first and third goal
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 11:19 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,323 Times in 906 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Good effort tonight in getting one point tough to see Urbati get three assists . Enjoyed the atmosphere tonight I think it was the best music ever for an Icedogs game.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 11:23 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,484 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Agreed

The first period was atrocious

Flores looked shakey at first but settled in and played well. I guess him starting the home opener tells you what management thinks of Rosy. Rosy pack your bags kid lol

First goal was a beauty shot, cannot let a guy walk in likke hat and shoot
Second goal giveaway no chance
Third goal ? I think you gotta stop that one
Fourth goal ? I mean the kid had a hat trick and can shoot? toss up for me? was a great shot.

They looked horribly disorganized in the first period and were shorthanded 9-11 minutes. Thought the slew foot was kinda weak I dunno it didnt look intentional like some I have seen. But I guess it was one by the letter of the law. Is that suspension worthy?

Considering all of the picks he gave up, tbh I was expecting more. Dann looked invisible out there. Of course the other import is no where to be seen.

I have no idea how good Mississauga is but they looked pretty good.

One thing that surprised me the coach said they were going to play with speed and I thought Mississauga was the faster team.

Siriziotti had a great game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 11:23 PM
Curmudgeon

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Glad to see the bonehead brigade back!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 11:26 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,019 Times in 686 Posts
Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Yes, with some decent help he could have a fantastic season.
Old 09-29-2022, 11:39 PM
1st Line

5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
I think it was the best music ever for an Icedogs game.
I agree. Good variety and sounded loud and clear.
The Following User Says Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 11:47 PM
Curmudgeon

Where was Brice Cook ? Is he hurt?

Old 09-29-2022, 11:49 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Agreed

The first period was atrocious

Flores looked shakey at first but settled in and played well. I guess him starting the home opener tells you what management thinks of Rosy. Rosy pack your bags kid lol

First goal was a beauty shot, cannot let a guy walk in likke hat and shoot
Second goal giveaway no chance
Third goal ? I think you gotta stop that one
Fourth goal ? I mean the kid had a hat trick and can shoot? toss up for me? was a great shot.

They looked horribly disorganized in the first period and were shorthanded 9-11 minutes. Thought the slew foot was kinda weak I dunno it didnt look intentional like some I have seen. But I guess it was one by the letter of the law. Is that suspension worthy?

Considering all of the picks he gave up, tbh I was expecting more. Dann looked invisible out there. Of course the other import is no where to be seen.

I have no idea how good Mississauga is but they looked pretty good.

One thing that surprised me the coach said they were going to play with speed and I thought Mississauga was the faster team.

I agree with you on the goals the only one I had a problem with was the third goal. I expected someone on the missy top line to have a huge game if they were going to win but I thought it would be Hardie. As for the slew foot I didnít like it but it definitely was one based on the rules is it worthy of a suspension probably not but again based on the rules itís automatic 2 games. As for the new guys Iím not going to judge them just yet. The import couldnít get a visa or whatever they announced at the beginning of camp. As for missy depending on what you want to believe most people have them pegged as a 1-3 seed come playoffs
Old 09-29-2022, 11:50 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Where was Brice Cook ? Is he hurt?

Getting traded apparently after our trade earlier
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread