Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,850    Downloads: 2,834,129   Msgs Posted: 140,956   Thread Views: 48,082,361   Online Now: 52
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-24-2022, 07:13 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,560 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Their only chance of maybe having a MEM Cup contending team next year would be to move both 1st rounder's at the deadline. Even then it's a huge stretch and it would set them back 5 or 6 years at least. I'll have my popcorn ready for the gong show.
Old 11-24-2022, 06:54 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
Their only chance of maybe having a MEM Cup contending team next year would be to move both 1st rounder's at the deadline. Even then it's a huge stretch and it would set them back 5 or 6 years at least. I'll have my popcorn ready for the gong show.
.....The crazy thing is I could actually see Dedob's trading the 1st overall and 5th overall rookies at the deadline and setting this franchise back into the stone age.....It truly is a gong show and it ain't over yet , lol !
The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder Hawk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2022, 08:20 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,591 Times in 1,490 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
.....The crazy thing is I could actually see Dedob's trading the 1st overall and 5th overall rookies at the deadline and setting this franchise back into the stone age.....It truly is a gong show and it ain't over yet , lol !

I think you are right

I do not think we have seen the dumbest move from him yet . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2022, 08:54 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,023 Times in 689 Posts
Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!

I thought you could trade a first round pick?
Old 11-24-2022, 09:11 PM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to behold

I guess Marty and his crew were much better than people thought. Have not had a contending team since. The Burkes had no clue and neither does the current owner/GM. Give the Burkes kudos for bringing in Marty and his group. At least we had 6 years of competitive hockey
The Following User Says Thank You to modaymorninggm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2022, 09:56 PM
1st Line

5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I thought you could trade a first round pick?
You canít trade a first round pick. But you can trade the player drafted in the first round during a brief period just before the trade deadline.
Old 11-24-2022, 09:57 PM
Grump

Thanked 4,011 Times in 2,249 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaymorninggm View Post
I guess Marty and his crew were much better than people thought. Have not had a contending team since. The Burkes had no clue and neither does the current owner/GM. Give the Burkes kudos for bringing in Marty and his group. At least we had 6 years of competitive hockey
Marty was fine as a GM (minus the whole Wilkie thing) and fine as a coach (until he lost the room due to favouritism and until it was crunch time in the playoffs).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2022, 09:59 PM
Grump

Thanked 4,011 Times in 2,249 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I think you are right

I do not think we have seen the dumbest move from him yet . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So we have decided to stop being STH after this season, at stake currently is whether we stop being fans altogether.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2022, 01:45 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Last season was the first since the beginning we gave up our season tickets...its a shame that it has come to this...we enjoyed the people and relationships we formed over the years..but we are not throwing our money away to be part of this _ _ _ _ show. We will revisit when this clown sells and we can get a team with some actual hockey people running it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2022, 05:21 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,023 Times in 689 Posts
Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!Dogs Enthusiast 104 is absolutely magnificent!

I am going to keep my tickets as long as there is a team at the MC.

I stuck with the Bills and their ****ty management and coaching for decades before it paid off. These lousy years make the good years feel better. Go Dogs!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post: