Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,728    Downloads: 1,609,521   Msgs Posted: 129,203   Thread Views: 26,369,858   Online Now: 101
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-02-2019, 07:52 PM
4th Line

bones is a glorious beacon of lightbones is a glorious beacon of lightbones is a glorious beacon of lightbones is a glorious beacon of lightbones is a glorious beacon of lightbones is a glorious beacon of light

Have you ever thought the less the opposition knows the better? Let them prepare thinking we’re 100% healthy!
Does Walmart tell Target what they have on sale next week?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 08:21 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Have you ever thought the less the opposition knows the better? Let them prepare thinking we’re 100% healthy!
That works right up until the player doesn't show up. I am sure Niagara (like every other team) has plans based on either contingency. Besides Billy lies so often I think the opposition expects it. Let's face it, you aren't going to win games based on another team's perception of a game, you win based on the performance of the players on the ice. Enough of the juvenile gamesmanship that fools no one.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I would not get too excited about Maksi playing in game 1. I am and I believe that a lot of members here having a lot of trouble believing anything that Billy says any more about injuries.

I tend to believe the fans who have spoken to Maksi at the rink and being told by him that it looked like a couple of weeks yet.
I talked to him at Game 1. He said a couple weeks.

Which is about next Friday night. I think.

Not suggesting he is playing game 1 at all. Merely hoping.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading all these injury things only makes me believe what I originally thought even more no one knows anything because injuries change depending on the player and how his body heals or if something els shows up on a test or during his healing process
Old 04-02-2019, 09:48 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Reading all these injury things only makes me believe what I originally thought even more no one knows anything because injuries change depending on the player and how his body heals or if something els shows up on a test or during his healing process
I have some swamp land available, it's going cheap, you wanna maybe buy some? Of course you do.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:45 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Actually Walmart tells everybody what's on sale next week, they publish a flyer and put it online. So yes Walmart actually does tell target If Niagara IceDogs actually wanted to play games they should say he is gone an extra week then have him show up!!
Old 04-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,543 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

IceDogs ready for Gens
By Bill Potrecz - April 2, 2019
https://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/icedogs-ready-for-gens/

It’s easy to root for a guy like Andrew Bruder…

Bruder packs a punch
By Bill Potrecz - April 2, 2019
https://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/bruder-packs-a-punch/

Burke said. “The biggest thing for him is his hockey IQ and he’s fearless. It’s guts and his IQ have allowed him to play different roles and excel.”

“I like doing stuff like that for the boys. It was a big game and with playoff momentum, I wanted to get that in. “I wanted to fire up the guys.”

Last edited by Blacksox; 04-02-2019 at 11:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2019, 07:54 AM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

Get pucks deep, hockey IQ, 110%, go to the net, get bounces, good group of guys, 60 minutes, make things happen.

SportsCentre bingo when coaches and players give interviews!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,169 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPadStack View Post
Get pucks deep, hockey IQ, 110%, go to the net, get bounces, good group of guys, 60 minutes, make things happen.

Sounds like a plan to me.
I'm in big time!!!
Old 04-04-2019, 08:14 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,543 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPadStack View Post

...and I'll add a few others:

<> Hard on the back check.
<> Play the man on D-zone entry.
<> Know your defensive zone responsibility.
<> First on the fore-check.
<> Win the puck battles.
<> Take a hit/slash/hack/punch to make a play.
<> Block lots of shots.
<> Keep your shifts short.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: