Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,683    Downloads: 1,471,396   Msgs Posted: 128,171   Thread Views: 24,326,766   Online Now: 111
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-16-2019, 11:58 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,033 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Depends on the salary

The job security would be second to none ... and futures ownership interests one day that will cost you exactly $0.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2019, 07:21 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,200 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
At least we didnít blow a three game lead.
Whatever makes you feel better.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:22 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,120 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Losing is losing and losing sucks.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:39 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,070 Times in 1,411 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
If London pissed away as many assets as we did to try and win they'd be hanging a banner in September.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 09:44 AM
4th Line

poochlover will become famous soon enough

No they blew a 2 game lead to a team that unloaded assets to them for a stronger future! Well done
Old 04-17-2019, 05:13 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

Tomasino added to world under 18 roster
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the dog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 06:57 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,033 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
At least we didn’t blow a three game lead.

Wow that’s your take on this debacle?

OMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2019, 10:20 PM
3rd Line

shinney7 is a jewel in the roughshinney7 is a jewel in the roughshinney7 is a jewel in the roughshinney7 is a jewel in the rough

When a team says they have the rookies aboard to have them get some experience ,that is great . But holy cow , I rarely saw our bottom 5 forwards unless I was watching the end of the bench . At least they had a better seat than I did . Our top 8 forwards were dead tired in the third period on most occasions . I will give this management 1 more year of this before I give up my 12 years of support .
The Following User Says Thank You to shinney7 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 10:50 PM
3rd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinney7 View Post
When a team says they have the rookies aboard to have them get some experience ,that is great . But holy cow , I rarely saw our bottom 5 forwards unless I was watching the end of the bench . At least they had a better seat than I did . Our top 8 forwards were dead tired in the third period on most occasions . I will give this management 1 more year of this before I give up my 12 years of support .
I am not sure what you expect to happen next year. They have few players returning and are missing a ton of 2nd and 3rd round draft picks. Next year they will trade their top players to recoup their picks, leaving a team composed of rookies. Even the best coach in the OHL would have trouble next season.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2019, 06:13 AM

Thanked 3,325 Times in 1,818 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I am not sure what you expect to happen next year. They have few players returning and are missing a ton of 2nd and 3rd round draft picks. Next year they will trade their top players to recoup their picks, leaving a team composed of rookies. Even the best coach in the OHL would have trouble next season.
I expect them to instill good habits so that in four years the team is on top, with what it takes to win: defense, discipline, strength and conditioning, team first cohesion.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: