Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,705    Downloads: 1,523,792   Msgs Posted: 128,587   Thread Views: 25,395,053   Online Now: 112
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-19-2019, 10:13 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,832 Times in 1,151 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

My thoughts are pretty much the same as Fishfan. And, the team has really disappointed me to say the least.

The most infuriating thing was the coaching staff not being able to take care of business. Billy was very good at losing his temper though, to the point of being embarrassing to watch.

I too considered walking away for next season for the same reasons as stated by Fish and other members as well.

At the end of the day, my wife and I after discussing it have decided to go back for one more season and at the end of that, we will make another decision.

I too wonder how much impact Mr. Hull had on the day to day agenda, or did want to be coach Billy just sort of keep him in the sidelines.

When we go to the office to make our payment, it is my hope that someone of authority is there as I would like to share some of these thoughts with that person, but, maybe after my rant, the team might not welcome us back. Oh well, it is what it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 10:17 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

If he jumped off a bridge would you jump too ? Lol...as much as they piss me off sometimes,my wife and I have way too much fun wth our friends and neighbors to pack it in. Our love of junior hockey is way too strong...Go Dogs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 10:29 AM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
If he jumped off a bridge would you jump too ? Lol...as much as they piss me off sometimes,my wife and I have way too much fun wth our friends and neighbors to pack it in. Our love of junior hockey is way too strong...Go Dogs.
Agree 100%..
Great entertainment and great night out!!
The roof not falling at the Meridian Centre.
Big damn deal:: We went all in this year, it didnt work out, start the rebuild!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 10:34 AM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Fishfan,, simple solution:
You do not like Billy screaming,etc,etc,
why not just move away from bench?
Easy fix;; I have great seats and do not see or hear anything from Billy.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:42 AM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
That's like saying if you don't like terrorist acts, just don't turn on the television. Putting in ear plugs and blinders at the game does not make Billy's work go away.
The Following User Says Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 10:45 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It probably has nothing to do with the screaming (because every coach does it) people like FF just pay more attention to this stuff IMO because of the HCs last name (BURKE) if it was Williamson, Bell or Hull I bet people donít even pay close attention to it
Old 04-19-2019, 10:49 AM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

It's all about the time and the place. You don't go bananas for an offside call when you're up 4-1. Word spreads, they ignore you, you become a joke to them and worse they won't hear you when need it the most.

No excusing that behaviour, even if you are standing in the far corner with pom poms.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 01:10 PM
3rd Line

Swifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
It probably has nothing to do with the screaming (because every coach does it) people like FF just pay more attention to this stuff IMO because of the HCs last name (BURKE) if it was Williamson, Bell or Hull I bet people don’t even pay close attention to it

Ahhhh, I was waiting. Send In The Clowns!, lol, great 1973 musical song!

FF you are 100% accurate on all points. Anyone who is truly a hockey fan and pays to watch it, has to be thinking the same thing! It’s hard knowing that no matter the year we will never win anything. Can you believe the past when we used to complain about former coaches? Ha. I would even take Cheech back! Uh oh, maybe Cheech has some family on here too, should be more careful being so critical!

Last edited by Swifty14; 04-19-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:21 PM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty14 View Post
Ahhhh, I was waiting. Send In The Clowns!, lol, great 1973 musical song!

FF you are 100% accurate on all points. Anyone who is truly a hockey fan and pays to watch it, has to be thinking the same thing! Itís hard knowing that no matter the year we will never win anything. Can you believe the past when we used to complain about former coaches? Ha. I would even take Cheech back! Uh oh, maybe Cheech has some family on here too, should be more careful being so critical!
Sorry, he is not 100% accurate on all his points.
All you fans would find something to complain about no matter who was coach!!!
Its a proven fact year after year since 2007.
I'm tired hearing all of this negativity and shutting it down for the summer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 01:29 PM
3rd Line

Swifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry, he is not 100% accurate on all his points.
All you fans would find something to complain about no matter who was coach!!!
Its a proven fact year after year since 2007.
I'm tired hearing all of this negativity and shutting it down for the summer.

Jeez thank God for that! Miracles on Good Friday!!! Amen for that!

Only one of the most insightful, most respected members on the forum and at the rink making a legit post, but letís listen to you and your pom poms some more!! Good ridence I say, I say!